Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Men could you ever hit a woman.

+14
Hipster_Nebula
Sgt. Bash
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Lofty_Love
Leeds_Trotter
Bolton Nuts
wanderlust
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
Lyric Todkill
bwfc71
Bernard Dennis Park
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 10:51

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

He was the one who was shagging around but his mrs wasn't allowed to talk to other men. That's why he smashed her face in. Fucking scum.

22Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 13:04

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, knowing my luck, if I hit a woman, I'd probably get beaten up. (Especially when you consider the average size of women nowadays is generally bigger/heavier)

23Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:16

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Leeds_Trotter wrote:I would never hit a woman. However I would use whatever force was needed to restrain a woman should she be attacking me.

This^

24Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, not unless we're talking the most extreme circumstance.

to stop her injuring a minor or killing someone.

25Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:20

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Nobody answered my question. Is Thatcher a woman?

26Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:21

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've told this story before but my Year 11 school trip was to Alton Towers and we were around sitting on a wall about 4 of us having some chips and a big overweight couple were having a bit of a tiff, arguing and shouting, then out of nowhere the guy slaps the woman, full force round the face and she hit the ground like a stone.

The guy, legged it.

27Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 14:37

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was at a concert a few years ago. Some pissed up bird was going mad at her boyfriend. Slapping fuck out of him and trying to scratch his eyes out. Everyone was stood there with their phones filming it and laughing. Eventually the lad had had enough, grabbed her and slammed her into a wall. Then everyone went mad and he got twatted by some 'heroes'. If anyone deserved a kicking it was her.

28Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 15:25

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

wanderlust wrote:Nobody answered my question. Is Thatcher a woman?

I wonder why nobody answered you?

29Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 15:30

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lyric Todkill wrote:
wanderlust wrote:Nobody answered my question. Is Thatcher a woman?

I wonder why nobody answered you?
I guess it's because nobody knows.

30Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 15:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:
wanderlust wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:I grew up with seeing my father beat my mother up from time to time sometimes even splitting her head open. When my father eventually left my mother always told me to never hit women and to this day I have never hit one yet nor would I ever dream of doing so. What really winds me up is when people use shit that happened in their childhood as an excuse for being wankers. I seen some awful stuff growing up, yet I know the difference between right and wrong.

Anyway like I said, I would never hit a woman. However I would use whatever force was needed to restrain a woman should she be attacking me.
That's sad LT. If my dad had been like that I'd have had words. You have a brother yes? If your dad is still around you should both express your displeasure with him as he may be doing it to someone else.
I was too young to know really/ My dad is still in my life and even though I ain't happy with what he has done nor will I ever forgive him he is still my dad at the end of the day. Him and my mum both get on fine now and they are just friends which is great to see. As for my brother we both have different fathers.
Glad you're reconciled to it to some degree LT. A dad that makes some effort to put things right is probably a good thing to have in your life as you'll get the good bits - and if he turns into a twat again I'm sure your bro will back you up!

31Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:20

I regularly give my slags a slap. Slags are like dogs, you have to knock them into shape so they're not pissing on your floor and shitting in your shoes.

32Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:43

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bolton Hater wrote:I regularly give my slags a slap. Slags are like dogs, you have to knock them into shape so they're not pissing on your floor and shitting in your shoes.

1. I feel sorry for your sister and we ought to stop your violent conduct by approach the law!

2. You are very vile and if this get you a ban from here then I will make sure you do make a mistake that will get you a ban!!!

3. That comment coming from a grown man who DOES know whats right and whats wrong - how pathetic!

33Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:46

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Go on BH go get him.

34Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:48

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:
Bolton Hater wrote:I regularly give my slags a slap. Slags are like dogs, you have to knock them into shape so they're not pissing on your floor and shitting in your shoes.

1. I feel sorry for your sister and we ought to stop your violent conduct by approach the law!

2. You are very vile and if this get you a ban from here then I will make sure you do make a mistake that will get you a ban!!!

3. That comment coming from a grown man who DOES know whats right and whats wrong - how pathetic!
FFS Chris take a pill, it's banter.

35Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:52

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Very Happy

36Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:55

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Beep beep Laughing

37Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 19:56

bwfc71 wrote: I will make sure you do make a mistake that will get you a ban!!!

LOL

I'll look forward to you forcing me to type something I'll regret.

38Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:02

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I got rid of Big_Sharps from Burnden Aces and have had a hand in a few others, so I do know what I am doing. You just won't realise it.

This is a fair warning - change your ways or f-off from this site and get back to a Rovers forum - moron!

39Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:04

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

this theme tune popped into my head

40Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 2 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

you'd better watch out! Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum