Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Men could you ever hit a woman.

+14
Hipster_Nebula
Sgt. Bash
gloswhite
Natasha Whittam
Lofty_Love
Leeds_Trotter
Bolton Nuts
wanderlust
doffcocker
Banks of the Croal
Lyric Todkill
bwfc71
Bernard Dennis Park
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 3 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:06

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

bwfc71 wrote:I got rid of Big_Sharps from Burnden Aces and have had a hand in a few others, so I do know what I am doing. You just won't realise it.

This is a fair warning - change your ways or f-off from this site and get back to a Rovers forum - moron!

I honestly think you're losing it again Chris Laughing

You should go and relax for a bit imo.

42Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 3 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Sat Mar 23 2013, 20:07

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:I got rid of Big_Sharps from Burnden Aces and have had a hand in a few others, so I do know what I am doing. You just won't realise it.

This is a fair warning - change your ways or f-off from this site and get back to a Rovers forum - moron!

You tried to get rid of me today too.

Didn't you Chris.

43Men could you ever hit a woman. - Page 3 Empty Re: Men could you ever hit a woman. Mon Apr 08 2013, 00:25

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Yes i did once and it was the only time i will ever underestimate a female, she stuck a knife in my side while i was taking something off her boyfriend, so i gave her an elbow to the temple and put her out before i bled out then got away to emergency with the guy i was with, fucking crazy bitch.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum