Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Favorite Holiday Destination?

+10
Triumph
MartinBWFC
Mr Magoo
Angry Dad
gloswhite
bwfc71
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Mon Apr 08 2013, 22:11

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

My best holidays have been in South East Europe - Greece and Turkey.

22Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Tue Apr 09 2013, 18:52

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:My best holidays have been in South East Europe - Greece and Turkey.
Do you not find the Turks are creeps and do you tell the Greeks you've been to Turkey?
I've had the Greeks wound up big style in the past with mention of Turkey. However I did a Nat earlier when I mentioned Morecambe, Greece is my fave holiday place and the Greeks are great folk.

23Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Tue Apr 09 2013, 18:52

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:My best holidays have been in South East Europe - Greece and Turkey.
Do you not find the Turks are creeps and do you tell the Greeks you've been to Turkey?
I've had the Greeks wound up big style in the past with mention of Turkey. However I did a Nat earlier when I mentioned Morecambe, Greece is my fave holiday place and the Greeks are great folk.

24Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Tue Apr 09 2013, 19:14

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Worst stutter I've ever seen

25Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Tue Apr 09 2013, 20:21

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soul Kitchen wrote:

You have to know how to take the Turks. They can mither and be full of bullshit where business is concerned but on the whole are very friendly and likeable.

Greeks are certainly more genuine.

26Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Tue Apr 09 2013, 20:54

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

There's good 'uns and bad 'uns all over the place.

27Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Tue Apr 09 2013, 22:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The Greeks are the most two faced race on this Earth, unless they know you, and like you. Did you know that about 4/5 years ago, a secret ballot was held in Brussels to see who were the least trusted politicians, and the Greeks won hands down. For politicians to say that, it has to be bad. !

28Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Tue Apr 09 2013, 22:40

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:Worst stutter I've ever seen

I know,

29Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Tue Apr 09 2013, 22:44

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

gloswhite wrote:The Greeks are the most two faced race on this Earth, unless they know you, and like you. Did you know that about 4/5 years ago, a secret ballot was held in Brussels to see who were the least trusted politicians, and the Greeks won hands down. For politicians to say that, it has to be bad. !

They mustn't like you, I never have a problem with them! Wink

30Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:16

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Good point ! Smile Although I did have some very good, (Greek), Cypriot friends, from when I lived over there. Actually, I take people as I find them, regardless of colour or creed (unless they're arabs)

31Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:22

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Racist

32Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:28

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No more than them

33Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:30

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 2901214908

34Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 Empty Re: Favorite Holiday Destination? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:31

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Favorite Holiday Destination? - Page 2 3630314092

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum