Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Copper Dragon's Agony Aunt Column

+2
BoltonTillIDie
Copper Dragon
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Copper Dragon's Agony Aunt Column  Empty Copper Dragon's Agony Aunt Column Mon Apr 08 2013, 00:05

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've set this thread up for people to come to me with their problems.

I will do my best to sort out the problems and advise them about the best way forward.

Disclaimer - I'm not a social worker and I have no qualifications in this field.

BWFC71 - Don't interact with the likes of Bolton hater, Bernard or ScottJames etc, just go about your business and ignore the posts that are set up clearly to antagonise you.

Mr Magoo - When posting to other members remember the unwritten rule, never post something that you wouldn't say to someone in person. Whether it be in jest or not.
You could also edit your post where you are being abusive to Sluffy and then put your point across in a better manner. I very much doubt that Sluffy would ban you but you could possibly have dialogue through the PM system to sort it out.

I'm here all week and no problem is too big or small.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have an immense dislike for Burnley Football Club, what should I do? Wink

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I have an immense dislike for Burnley Football Club, what should I do? Wink

You should ask yourself why you dislike Burnley Football Club.

Thou shall not covet thy neighbour's Football Club.

My advice would be to concentrate on liking the Football Club of your choice and not let your dislike for another eat you up inside.

Wink

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Copper Dragon wrote:I've set this thread up for people to come to me with their problems.

I will do my best to sort out the problems and advise them about the best way forward.

Disclaimer - I'm not a social worker and I have no qualifications in this field.

BWFC71 - Don't interact with the likes of Bolton hater, Bernard or ScottJames etc, just go about your business and ignore the posts that are set up clearly to antagonise you.

Copper Dragon's Agony Aunt Column  1670099594

Mr Magoo - When posting to other members remember the unwritten rule, never post something that you wouldn't say to someone in person. Whether it be in jest or not.
You could also edit your post where you are being abusive to Sluffy and then put your point across in a better manner. I very much doubt that Sluffy would ban you but you could possibly have dialogue through the PM system to sort it out.

I'm here all week and no problem is too big or small.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Bet you can't say the same for Blackburn....I know I couldn't.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I have an immense dislike for Burnley Football Club, what should I do? Wink

Don't support them, that wouldn't help. Copper Dragon's Agony Aunt Column  927261665

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thanks Guys! I feel a huge weight has been lifted Smile

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Thanks Guys! I feel a huge weight has been lifted Smile

We all pull together in times of need. afro

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Apart from Sluffy, the turn coat.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You could be the next Jeremy Kyle:

Here's some useful catchphrases you could use

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Have you any tips on how to cure Premature Evacuation.

I've tried using a wire brush before hand.

But to no avail.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

It looks like i am growing a new finger on my left hand, am i from Blackburn.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:Have you any tips on how to cure Premature Evacuation.

I've tried using a wire brush before hand.

But to no avail.

I'll need a bit more to work with Banks, is premature evacuation the same as shitting your keks?

If it is then I know somewhere that you can get good incontinence pants.

I have a pair and they keep you warm in winter when you've got a full load in them.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

No Copper it comes from when I worked at the Gas Board and the first thing I did when called to a leak was to Evacuate the property.

Not everybody appreciated it and now in retirement I often feel guilty and have nightmares about it.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:No Copper it comes from when I worked at the Gas Board and the first thing I did when called to a leak was to Evacuate the property.

Not everybody appreciated it and now in retirement I often feel guilty and have nightmares about it.

Well I would say that it's better to be safe than sorry when dealing with gas leaks.

Forget what upset you may have caused and remember that you had their best interests at heart.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Dear Copper,
There's this girl at my office who wants me. I can't blame her, as I'm one hell of a nice guy. I don't feel the same but I don't want to hurt her feelings. What should I do?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keegan wrote:Dear Copper,
There's this girl at my office who wants me. I can't blame her, as I'm one hell of a nice guy. I don't feel the same but I don't want to hurt her feelings. What should I do?

Tell her that you're already in some sort of relationship and that you have a claw hammer with dried blood on it.

Not only will it simmer her advances but it will scare her and thus make her avoid you.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Nice - I wouldn't have thought of the claw hammer. Thanks, Aunty Copper! :toppoints:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum