Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Would anybody like to contribute?

+8
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
Bernard Dennis Park
wanderlust
Sluffy
Natasha Whittam
Mr Magoo
Bolton Nuts
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:£14 ? I'll round it up to £20, and just let me know where to send it. Worth every penny

Gloswhite is trying to buy himself onto the Nuts board.

22Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:36

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Ban him the snake.

23Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:36

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Its only to be closer to you Nat Very Happy

24Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:37

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can donate some slave labour for a couple of weeks if you wish.

Work him 18 hours a day, feed him once let him have half hour break, he will provide the teabags and a poo bag, he's thick as fuck but good at moving stuff and tidying up.

Do what you will with him, he's called Magoo.Very Happy

25Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Magoo, how could you ? I'm getting upset, just like my heroine Nat. Sad

26Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:41

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

How could i what.

27Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:42

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

scottjames30 wrote:I can donate some slave labour for a couple of weeks if you wish.

Work him 18 hours a day, feed him once let him have half hour break, he will provide the teabags and a poo bag, he's thick as fuck but good at moving stuff and tidying up.

Do what you will with him, he's called Magoo.Very Happy

You shall pay for that Scott, maybe not today.

28Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:43

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Calling me a snake, you horrid man. (actually, thats almost a compliment to some things I've been called Very Happy )

29Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:45

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I bet it is.

30Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:47

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think Sluffy should tie Biggie to a tree in Queens park, and leave him over night.

31Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:51

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

We appreciate the offer of assistance guys, but "we got this". flower

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

32Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:We appreciate the offer of assistance guys, but "we got this". flower

Is that Magoo ?

33Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:53

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I think Sluffy should tie Biggie to a tree in Queens park, and leave him over night.

That's Biggie's idea of a good night out.

34Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:54

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

No you fool, i am in my purple mood at the mo.

35Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 19:54

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Mr Magoo wrote:I think Sluffy should tie Biggie to a tree in Queens park, and leave him over night.

That's Biggie's idea of a good night out.

So i have heard, as he got a pink poodle.

36Would anybody like to contribute? - Page 2 Empty Re: Would anybody like to contribute? Wed Apr 10 2013, 20:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Yes, i would. Thats why i said i did.

Keep up Boggers.

Keep up? You're the one completely missing the point..

alright, cool your jets boggers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum