Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's Your Player Of The Year?

+4
Barryjw
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
SKDArmy
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Who's Your Player Of The Year?

Who's Your Player Of The Year? Vote_lcap0%Who's Your Player Of The Year? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's Your Player Of The Year? Vote_lcap0%Who's Your Player Of The Year? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's Your Player Of The Year? Vote_lcap58%Who's Your Player Of The Year? Vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]
Who's Your Player Of The Year? Vote_lcap8%Who's Your Player Of The Year? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Who's Your Player Of The Year? Vote_lcap25%Who's Your Player Of The Year? Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Who's Your Player Of The Year? Vote_lcap8%Who's Your Player Of The Year? Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 15:52

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

The 2012/13 Championship campaign is coming to a close and the time has come to vote for your Bolton Wanderers Player of the Season.

Players who began the season at the Reebok Stadium and have made at least 20 starts for Wanderers in all competitions by the end of March are eligible. You can make your vote by using the poll in the right-hand column of the website. Voting will close at 5pm on Saturday 4th May, 2013, and the winner will be announced later that evening.

2Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 16:05

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

What do you have against Stuart Holden!? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 16:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SKDArmy, you are shit at polls.

4Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 16:38

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Over the season probably Spearing for consistency. One or two Johnny come latelys' may be considered but as they say 'It's a marathon not a sprint'

5Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 19:09

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I voted Alonso - he has really come into his own and has scored game-winning goals as well. Remarkable what the last year of your contract can do for a players form!

Cynic, moi?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

6Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 19:17

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This poll is shite, some of the players aren't even on the list.

7Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 19:22

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Tbh I think we should run this at the end of the season and we can vote for who we want rather than have a limit of games restriction.

That's my opinion anyway.

8Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 19:23

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The little guy from Liverpool for me.

9Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 19:33

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

This is how the club run the voting I am told! Stuart Holden can't be in it as he hasn't started a game! And nat you need to go and please find someone else to try and aggravate nice try but you've only shown how immature you can be (Try acting like an adult instead of using swear words to try and sound big and clever) and quite frankly it's boring me now.

10Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 19:35

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Then feck off to another site. You haven't even included Sordell you idiot.

11Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 19:38

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:Then feck off to another site. You haven't even included Sordell you idiot.

Again the swear words. To go down with the kids... Aw Soz G.

Sordell didn't start or even play a lot up until january

12Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 19:42

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SKDArmy wrote:

Again the swear words. To go down with the kids... Aw Soz G.

Sordell didn't start or even play a lot up until january

So you think Mears & Knight have more chance of winning?

13Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 19:45

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Don't wory SKD.

It's your poll, put whoever you want on it.

I think the club runs the poll early so they can award it to the player before the season ends (and they jet away to the Sun for the summer).

I just always thought it better for forums like us to hold our polls after the last match and vote for whom you want.

Just a personal preference, that's all.

Don't let Natasha intimidate you!

14Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 19:53

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I like SKDArmy, I think Reebok Trotter may have a rival in future favourite poster polls.

15Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 19:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sgt. Bash wrote:I like SKDArmy, I think Reebok Trotter may have a rival in future favourite poster polls.

SKDArmy & Bash are clearly the same poster.

16Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:00

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'm also Boggers, both Leeds posters and Biggie!

17Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:05

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sgt. Bash wrote:I like SKDArmy, I think Reebok Trotter may have a rival in future favourite poster polls.

SKDArmy & Bash are clearly the same poster.

We're definitely not but I'm not sure how we can prove it! Any ideas?

18Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:06

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SKDArmy has 19 posts yet acts like he's been here for ages. He's definitely a known "face" on Nuts.

19Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:10

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Paranoia is the main side effect of weed, Scott and BDP admit to liking a puff of the magic dragon, therefore Tasha, Scott and BDP are the same person.

This Sherlock Holmes game is great!!

20Who's Your Player Of The Year? Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:18

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:SKDArmy has 19 posts yet acts like he's been here for ages. He's definitely a known "face" on Nuts.

I used to be chris_bwfc but my email was deactivated due to hacking which led to the creation of a new account. Mods if you feel the need you can delete that account if you want.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum