Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who's Your Player Of The Year?

+4
Barryjw
Natasha Whittam
Sgt. Bash
SKDArmy
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Who's Your Player Of The Year?

Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap58%Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 58% [ 7 ]
Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 25% [ 3 ]
Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:22

I vote for Craig Dawson.................oh wait I can't.

22Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:28

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

OneFinFreedman wrote:I vote for Craig Dawson.................oh wait I can't.

He's only been with us for less than 3 months. I agree he's made a great contribution but not been here long enough

23Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

SKDArmy wrote:

He's only been with us for less than 3 months. I agree he's made a great contribution but not been here long enough

He's been the best player by a MILE.

This is the dumbest poll ever.

24Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:32

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:
SKDArmy wrote:

He's been the best player by a MILE.

This is the dumbest poll ever.

Just your opinion your highness lol! ::FU::

25Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm pretty sure most Bolton fans think Dawson has been our best player since he signed on loan.

26Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:34

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Sluffy wrote:Don't wory SKD.

It's your poll, put whoever you want on it.

I think the club runs the poll early so they can award it to the player before the season ends (and they jet away to the Sun for the summer).

I just always thought it better for forums like us to hold our polls after the last match and vote for whom you want.

Just a personal preference, that's all.

Don't let Natasha intimidate you!

I understand what you're saying sluffy. I just wanted to see the early views of people using the clubs method

27Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Second would be the guy that has kept the shaggy orange tall ponce out for a few games.

28Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:36

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm pretty sure most Bolton fans think Dawson has been our best player since he signed on loan.

He has been a great player. But had you been following properly in the past few games he's not been outstanding and his form has lagged slightly (This may be due to fatigue). The likes of spearing have been solid for the majority of the season!

29Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

SKDArmy wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:SKDArmy has 19 posts yet acts like he's been here for ages. He's definitely a known "face" on Nuts.

I used to be chris_bwfc but my email was deactivated due to hacking which led to the creation of a new account. Mods if you feel the need you can delete that account if you want.

What I'll do if you like - is to change your old account to something like chris_bwfc2, so that you can have your original name on this account.

That means your old account will be still there if you ever needed to look back on your past posts for any reason and you get to carry on posting here under your original name (and avatar).

30Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:36

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Spearing, 100%. Even during the dark days of Coyle, he gave 100% each time and was often our best player and has definitely been our most consistent player this season.

31Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:37

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

scottjames30 wrote:Second would be the guy that has kept the shaggy orange tall ponce out for a few games.

I agree he should have been given more of a chance earlier on in the season and definitely not dropped for that shaggy orange tall ponce

32Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:37

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Sluffy wrote:
SKDArmy wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:SKDArmy has 19 posts yet acts like he's been here for ages. He's definitely a known "face" on Nuts.

I used to be chris_bwfc but my email was deactivated due to hacking which led to the creation of a new account. Mods if you feel the need you can delete that account if you want.

What I'll do if you like - is to change your old account to something like chris_bwfc2, so that you can have your original name on this account.

That means your old account will be still there if you ever needed to look back on your past posts for any reason and you get to carry on posting here under your original name (and avatar).

I do like this name more though Sad

33Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:38

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

You could merge his two accounts together? (Or more to the point, your IT guy could! lol)

34Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:39

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bogdan is a decent shot stopper, but his decision making is really bad, and Lonergan is the better option for our run-in. We can't afford any Bogdan mistakes at this stage - he was lucky Bristol didn't score from atleast one of his errors today.

35Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:43

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Jamster26 wrote:Bogdan is a decent shot stopper, but his decision making is really bad, and Lonergan is the better option for our run-in. We can't afford any Bogdan mistakes at this stage - he was lucky Bristol didn't score from atleast one of his errors today.

I think at this stage in the season we need someone with the experience! If DF is true to his word and will rotate keepers then we hope to see him on tuesday!

36Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:44

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sgt. Bash wrote:You could merge his two accounts together? (Or more to the point, your IT guy could! lol)

I'm sure he could.

I could probably do it too but I'm a bit scared that they won't merge together and I lose one or both of the accounts!

SKDArmy wrote:I do like this name more though Sad

Ok, we'll leave everything as it is.

Probably safer this way too!

37Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:45

SKDArmy

SKDArmy
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Sluffy wrote:
Sgt. Bash wrote:You could merge his two accounts together? (Or more to the point, your IT guy could! lol)

I'm sure he could.

I could probably do it too but I'm a bit scared that they won't merge together and I lose one or both of the accounts!

SKDArmy wrote:I do like this name more though Sad

Ok, we'll leave everything as it is.

Probably safer this way too!

Sometimes it's better not to mess haha just in case

38Who's Your Player Of The Year? - Page 2 Empty Re: Who's Your Player Of The Year? Sat Apr 13 2013, 20:52

Spearing has been the best of a bad bunch for the majority of the season, but Dawson has been the best of a slightly better bunch since he came in.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum