Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trouble in Bristol?

+7
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
scottjames30
karlypants
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
Culcheth_White
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:48

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have other arrangements, if you must know.

22Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:49

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Shit fan.

23Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 13:50

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'm just glad they won't be at the reebok next season. Cementing the relegation was the karma a true fans would have wanted not tit for tat salad bar bashing.

24Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:02

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Bet I've not.

I'm not a shit fan though.

I haven't missed 4 games in the last 5 seasons if you must know.

Anyone can come on a forum and say they went to the game.

I've just got back from the Newcastle/Sunderland game. It was a cracker.

25Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:06

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Some people like you do indeed lie about attending games.

Well done.

26Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:06

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

fairly sad argument lets be honest.

"I'm a better fan that you"

Everyones a better fan than me i know that, not losing any sleep about it.

27Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:08

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Some people like you do indeed lie about attending games.

Well done.

I've been to one away game all season, surely if I was going to lie I'd say I'd been to every single one?

The days of me following this shite around the country are long gone. Especially if fans like you are getting hard-ons over a punch up in a family pub.

28Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:08

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Don't get invovlved then Hipster.

That's all you fucking offer to a forum. Bitchiness.

You know fuck all about the team though.

29Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:09

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Shit fans always looking for an excuse.

You spend half your lives on forums talking shite but don't actually attend games.

Pathetic wankers.

30Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Laughing

Fair enough.

31Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Shit fans always looking for an excuse.

You spend half your lives on forums talking shite but don't actually attend games.

Pathetic wankers.

You don't go either. Just because you stay off a forum for a few hours doesn't make you a great fan.

Send me a photo of you in Bristol and maybe I'll believe you.

32Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:28

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hahaha brilliant.

Some of us do actually go the games.

You carry on doing your wumming though.

33Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:30

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can we all just calm down.

34Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:31

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Hahaha brilliant.

Some of us do actually go the games.

You carry on doing your wumming though.

So you can't prove it then?

If you'd really been you'd have a ticket stub, receipt from McDonalds in Bristol, train ticket etc. Post them up and I'll believe you.

Until then you're a shit fan.

35Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:33

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Post No 50 from link to Bristol forum below -

I walked into the H & C about 10 minutes after it all happened. I am reliably informed that 20 'City' (of a younger vintage) marched in there about 1pm en masse and confronted about 8 Bolton in the corner by the entrance to the comedy club. The 8 Bolton then launched a counter offensive forcing the 20 or so 'City' out the door. Punches were thrown and a lot of glass. There were probably about 50 people in there who had nothing to do with football. My ex and my kids walked in there shortly afterwards. It seems to me to be totally embarrassing as far as we're concerned on all levels.

If anyone tries to tell you they did the Bolton, laugh in their faces. All they did was run away, leaving a load of women and children shaken in the process. The opposite of the tough men they think they are.

Post No 57 -

i was in there when it all kicked off, City definitely ran for the doors as soon as it went off. But there were more than 8 Bolton though, i would say closer to 30 of them.

Post No. 37 -

Irrespective of who's fault it was both sides were throwing glasses and bottles in a family pub. My two young nephews and 70 year old dad were covered in glass. They did not bother going to the game after that as the younger one was shaken up.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

36Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:35

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'll just post facts and not bullshit like you Natasha.

37Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:36

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard wasn't one of the 8 Bolton fans. Very Happy

38Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:37

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Correct.

39Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

How could he be, he was in Bolton trying hard to stay off forums.

40Trouble in Bristol? - Page 2 Empty Re: Trouble in Bristol? Sun Apr 14 2013, 14:39

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Poor wumming.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum