Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUPER Kevin Davies

+18
doffcocker
Reebok_Rebel
Bolton Nuts
aaron_bwfc
Sgt. Bash
Keegan
wanderlust
Jamster26
Triumph
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
JonnyRandom
BoltonTillIDie
MartinBWFC
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Davies' Future

SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Vote_lcap19%SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Vote_rcap 19% [ 7 ]
SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% [ 4 ]
SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Vote_lcap58%SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Vote_rcap 58% [ 21 ]
SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Vote_lcap8%SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Vote_rcap 8% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 36

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

41SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 17:38

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Apparently Nixon has said Davies could be off to Toronto before the end of the season. Any of his twitter followers confirm this?

42SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 18:05

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Thats the rumor yeah, according to Emma Davies' little hint.

43SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 18:12

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

From about 10 hours ago -

Q - Is SKD to Toronto at the end of the season or now?

Nixon - Now. Their season is on.

Q - How long is Kev going to Toronto for? A long time or just the summer?

Nixon - Season. And it has already started. This is moving very fast.

44SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 19:08

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It looks as if we will never see Kev in a Wanderers shirt again. I wish him the best of luck for the future.

45SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 19:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:It looks as if we will never see Kev in a Wanderers shirt again. I wish him the best of luck for the future.

disrespectful.

46SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 19:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I read somewhere that Toronto is home to blizzards so the weather shouldn't pose any problems for SuperKev.

47SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 19:16

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Funnily enough, and I'm sure Nat knew, Robert Earnshaw plays there.

48SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:13

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think kev might want to re-think his move to Toronto as the police there have just foiled a "major terrorist attack"

49SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:30

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I have family in Toronto. I've never actually visited them though, I will have to get over and visit them and maybe see Super Kev in action for Toronto FC should he actually move there.

50SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:34

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sgt. Bash wrote:I have family in Toronto. I've never actually visited them though, I will have to get over and visit them and maybe see Super Kev in action for Toronto FC should he actually move there.

Ha ha, you'll make an excuse to go just to watch SKD play, good stuff.

51SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 20:38

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

scottjames30 wrote:
Sgt. Bash wrote:I have family in Toronto. I've never actually visited them though, I will have to get over and visit them and maybe see Super Kev in action for Toronto FC should he actually move there.

Ha ha, you'll make an excuse to go just to watch SKD play, good stuff.

Laughing

52SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 21:04

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I've been lucky enough to go to Toronto.

I'd heard good things about it so was a little disappointed that it didn't live up to my expectations.

Saw the Blue Jays play baseball and had a superb meal in the restaurant at the top of the CN Tower but other than that I found it dull and expensive - maybe I caught it on a bad week?

I would recommend Niagara Falls, which is an easy drive away from Toronto - wasn't looking forward to it tbh but had a great laugh there.

Each to there own I guess!

Anyway a picture of each -

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

53SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 21:08

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sluffy wrote:Saw the Blue Jays play baseball

More or less boring than Cricket?

54SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 21:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Less, definitely less

55SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:02

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sgt. Bash wrote:
Sluffy wrote:Saw the Blue Jays play baseball

More or less boring than Cricket?

I quite like both Baseball and Cricket!

I think you need to understand the tactics behind baseball to get the best from it.

That said though it wasn't the best game I've ever seen that particular day but I think if you are going all the way to Toronto and there is a game on in town, then you should go just for the experience. Boys of summer and all that.

Can't remember what I paid but I did lay it on a bit at the ticket office saying that I was from England and as I didn't really know what the game was about could she find me decent seats at a reasonable price - and I was happy with the outcome.

The Baseball stadium is at the foot of the CN Tower, so we did the both in the same day.

Unless it as changed you could buy express passes to go up the tower and queue jump everybody - I think they were on offer if you were having a meal anyway - and they were certainly well worth the money.

Hope you do get there one day.

56SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 22:55

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Toronto is Canada's largest city. It's full of ex pats and most of the folk speak English. It's a bloody odd country because half of it is full of frogs. If Kev avoids Ottawa, Montreal and Quebec then he will be fine.

57SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:00

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I have family that live in Vancouver.

The people in the French speaking areas such as Montreal and Quebec are supposedly bloody awful.

58SUPER Kevin Davies - Page 3 Empty Re: SUPER Kevin Davies Mon Apr 22 2013, 23:02

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:I have family that live in Vancouver.

The people in the French speaking areas such as Montreal and Quebec are supposedly bloody awful.

Plus they eat snails.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum