Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer Rumour Update: Yannick Bolasie, Max Clayton and Zach Clough

+7
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
Boggersbelief
Jamster26
doffcocker
wanderlust
JakeSnake
11 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Heard some rumours yesterday that Freedman is after both Clayton of Crewe and Bolasie of Palace. Bolasie has said he is keen to work with Freedman again and that would be a great buy. Clayton, 18 has scored a few goals this season and could be one for the future, I'm guessing,

Also, if Wrexham get into the football league then according to their manager they will get Zach Clough on loan to give him a taste of senior football

Last edited by JakeSnake on Tue Apr 16 2013, 18:45; edited 2 times in total

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JakeSnake wrote:Heard some rumours yesterday that Freedman is after both Clayton of Crewe and Bolasie of Palace. Bolasie has said he is keen to work with Freedman again and that would be a great buy. Clayton, 18 has scored a few goals this season and could be one for the future, I'm guessing,

Also, if Wrexham get into the football league then according to their manager they will get Zach Clough on loan to give him a taste of senior football
Interesting moves and believable inasmuch that it's our price bracket.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

If I remember rightly, it wasn't just Zaha ripping our defence to shreds back in September. Bolasie was equally dangerous.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolasie has been around the lower divisions and has played in Malta FFS so he hasn't set the world on fire as yet and he's 23 already. Maybe he could still come good, but I won't get too excited about it. Clayton is a real prospect though. He's a bit short for a striker but he can play and I watched him for the England kids and highlights of Crewe games he's played - great potential.

wanderlust wrote:Bolasie has been around the lower divisions and has played in Malta FFS so he hasn't set the world on fire as yet and he's 23 already. Maybe he could still come good, but I won't get too excited about it. Clayton is a real prospect though. He's a bit short for a striker but he can play and I watched him for the England kids and highlights of Crewe games he's played - great potential.

Bolasie's come good at Palace. I heard him on Talksport earlier in the season saying how he'd moved around a lot but felt everything 'clicked' for him and he got his head down and started playing.

Been a bit of a revelation since then supposedly.

Bit of a convenient rumour really, probably just paper talk but I'd welcome him if he was to sign.

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Bolasie looks a really good player. I'd trust Dougie's judgement if he was to try and bring him in seeing as he worked with him at Palace.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are they the type of players we want should we get promoted?

Will they cut it in the premier league?

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Nat won't agree with any of this. I'll quote her before she gets the chance!
They're too lightweight.
But I'd certainly welcome Bolasie- he looks really useful- and if Spearing returns to his mothership ,we'll need a bit more strength in that position

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Too lightweight. You know I'm right.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

it would be nice if we had a player that was fleet of foot, as well as a good ball player.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have never heard of either of them. They sound like a comedy double act but if they can play football they can play for us.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

It looks like the Max Clayton rumours are true, but apparently, there is no truth in the Bolasie story.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Source?

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Keegan wrote:Source?
Nixon.

Keegan