Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON.

+11
Reebok Trotter
Sgt. Bash
Reebok_Rebel
Jamster26
Triumph
Culcheth_White
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
terenceanne
Hipster_Nebula
15 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 15:27

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

bwfc1874 wrote:
(By the way Alonso's 6 in 30 is a goal every 5 games)
OMG! let's stick him up front then! Very Happy

22NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 15:32

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sgt. Bash wrote:If N'Gog is out for the season, then he's probably finished in a Bolton shirt. Fulham and other European clubs are still officially "interested" in him and if we get a good offer with enough time to find a replacement, we'll most likely sell.

IIRC, the only thing stopping us selling him in January was the lack of time to find a replacement.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

You're right, a striker who can't score goals in the Championship is definitely the answer for a team that don't score goals in the PL.

Face palm all you want, Fulham wanted to sign N'Gog, fact. And they are still interested. If you think they're being daft fair enough.

23NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 15:34

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sgt. Bash wrote:

Face palm all you want, Fulham wanted to sign N'Gog, fact. And they are still interested. If you think they're being daft fair enough.

It's bollocks and you know it. You do realise these clubs have scouts don't you?

24NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 15:43

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

August 2012

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

January 2013

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Clearly they do not have scouts....

25NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 15:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So your source is a newspaper?

I thought you had an e-mail from Martin Jol.

26NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 16:03

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

A friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a friend also knows Mohamed Al-Fayed.

27NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 16:39

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Article today says Ngog will only miss the Boro game and Spearing is out for 3 weeks but could make a return if we make the playoffs.

28NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 19:10

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Good , makes me happy.

29NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 19:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Good , makes me happy.

You Southern ponce.

30NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 19:43

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Shut yer northern gob whittam, cant get used to it yet though already pissed a neighbour off, the removal truck scraped his merc.

31NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 20:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Shut yer northern gob whittam, cant get used to it yet though already pissed a neighbour off, the removal truck scraped his merc.

You are now a soft bastard, nothing you say will change that.

32NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 20:54

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:Shut yer northern gob whittam, cant get used to it yet though already pissed a neighbour off, the removal truck scraped his merc.

You are now a soft bastard, nothing you say will change that.
I can live with that.

33NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 20:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:I can live with that.

You'll have to. I insist you change your username to Southern Ponce Dad.

34NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 21:04

CAMPO

CAMPO
Nicky Hunt
Nicky Hunt

Natasha Whittam wrote:Sordell should be playing, we look more dangerous when he does.

Thats a load of bollocks, we look more dangerous of conceding a goal because Sordell is a lazy b.

35NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 21:24

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

CAMPO wrote:
Thats a load of bollocks, we look more dangerous of conceding a goal because Sordell is a lazy b.

Yes you're right, strikers are to blame for our shit defence.

Gary Lineker wouldn't have got in our team the lazy bastard.

36NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. - Page 2 Empty Re: NGOG UPDATE - OUT FOR SEASON. Wed Apr 17 2013, 22:57

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Angry Dad wrote:I can live with that.

You'll have to. I insist you change your username to Southern Ponce Dad.
I will if you change yours to Rachel Bailey.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum