Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lots of people missing work tomorrow.

+5
Jamster26
Reebok_Rebel
Triumph
scottjames30
MartinBWFC
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Unable to walk due to their knees being jerked, for fucks sake, it's a defeat that didn't do us much harm with other results going in our favour, reading other forums, and some posts on this, you'd think we'd relegated, get a grip the dream is still alive.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Or they might be taking a day off for Maggie Very Happy .

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I never miss work, it's great bing retired. Very Happy

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

MartinBWFC wrote:Unable to walk due to their knees being jerked, for fucks sake, it's a defeat that didn't do us much harm with other results going in our favour, reading other forums, and some posts on this, you'd think we'd relegated, get a grip the dream is still alive.

I said - If we Didn't beat Leicester yesterday, we can fuck the play-offs off.

We have Cardiff who are title winners more or less and Bpool and Boro - the way shitty Leicester beat us yesterday, a team that couldn't buy a win of late - just think what some of the decent ones will do to us.

Our issue is we cannot score a 'proper' goal - yesterday we scored from a lucky throw in that fell right and a Penalty. When we need a goal - we cant 'create' one - we have to rely on a set-piece.

Championship or prem next year, the club need to dip in to the coffers and buy a couple of players that can carve out opportunities and score...

I would have killed to stick Klasnic on for the last 10 mins yesterday, we would have got at least a point.

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't think we were well beat, Rebel. I really think the game yesterday could have gone either way. It was one of our better away performances.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Jamster26 wrote:I don't think we were well beat, Rebel. I really think the game yesterday could have gone either way. It was one of our better away performances.

Still lost - due to players that are unable to finish when given the chance.

you can have bagloads of chances, however with players that cant finish when they need to, its futile. as was proven last night.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
MartinBWFC wrote:Unable to walk due to their knees being jerked, for fucks sake, it's a defeat that didn't do us much harm with other results going in our favour, reading other forums, and some posts on this, you'd think we'd relegated, get a grip the dream is still alive.

We have Cardiff who are title winners more or less and Bpool and Boro - the way shitty Leicester beat us yesterday, a team that couldn't buy a win of late - just think what some of the decent ones will do to us.

Our issue is we cannot score a 'proper' goal - yesterday we scored from a lucky throw in that fell right and a Penalty. When we need a goal - we cant 'create' one - we have to rely on a set-piece.

Championship or prem next year, the club need to dip in to the coffers and buy a couple of players that can carve out opportunities and score...

I would have killed to stick Klasnic on for the last 10 mins yesterday, we would have got at least a point.

One point off the play-offs and we can 'fuck them off'

:facepalm:

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not that we had lots of chances. My understanding is that we had a couple of 5 minute spells when we got forward in numbers and there were a few scruffy chances. Unfortunately, when we came out of our shell to push players forward, Leicester took advantage of their pace on the break and scored the decisive goal,

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

We wont make it - we have no fight in us when it comes to the nitty-gritty.

Leicester will pick up points in the last games - I cant see us beating either of cardiff, boro or blackpool.

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Leicester will pick up points in the last games - I cant see us beating either of cardiff, boro or blackpool.

Fight was something we definitely had last night, sorry Rebel but if your predictions were accurate we'd have been relegated by January and be heading for financial meltdown.

You're quite negative.

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

We can beat any team at home. We've already knocked off Cardiff, Hull, Brighton at our place, and with our two of out three games at home to come, we have a great chance of getting back into the play-offs.

Like I've said, if we get six points from our two home games, we're in the play-offs, no question.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:
bwfc1874 wrote:
Reebok_Rebel wrote:

Fight was something we definitely had last night, sorry Rebel but if your predictions were accurate we'd have been relegated by January and be heading for financial meltdown.

You're quite negative.

Have a look at my predictions again.

I don't need to.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Jamster26 wrote:
Like I've said, if we get six points from our two home games, we're in the play-offs, no question.

I think we will need something from the Cardiff game to.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm with jamster, win both home games and we'll make it. Although I think we'll also draw or even win at Cardiff, they'll have won the title by then and their minds will be elsewhere.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leicester have got three VERY tough games coming up. It's not over yet.

Leicester aren't great, especially at the back. I can't see them winning all of their remaining games, which gives us a chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum