Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should Beards Be Banned?

+16
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
Triumph
Mr Magoo
Bernard Dennis Park
Soul Kitchen
Tigermin
WhiteBic
mark leach
Hipster_Nebula
Norpig
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
Boggersbelief
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
20 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

41beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:33

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Dont you like a bit of a beard rooting around your lower regions nat?

42beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:34

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I think you lot are all pansies, and probably cant manage to grow a beard. Turning this thread into a racist one, is pathetic, and says more about the ones complaining than the one who put an openly available photo on here. Its people like you who are the problem, not the ones who wear the beards. I suppose I'll get lambasted for calling you all pansies now Laughing

43beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:37

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I take it you have a Beard then, you old bearded fart. Very Happy

44beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:38

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No, but the wife has Very Happy

45beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote: not the ones who wear the beards.

Laughing

46beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:39

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Actually, I do have a beard, and have done since 1 came out of the Army, many moons ago. I twas sometimes painful shaving every day, causing a rash, but we had to do it. When I left, I didn;'t, have been fine ever since.

47beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:40

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:No, but the wife has Very Happy

Your brave, show her what you have just said.

48beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:41

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

gloswhite wrote:Actually, I do have a beard, and have done since 1 came out of the Army, many moons ago. I twas sometimes painful shaving every day, causing a rash, but we had to do it. When I left, I didn;'t, have been fine ever since.

Do you have a backpack as well.

49beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:43

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I have stubble but when it gets growing it comes off.

What's with people that shave their heads off but have a big fucking beard ?

why don't they shave their beard off while there at it.

50beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:46

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

No, but I do have a set of camouflaged combat gear, for when I next go hunting in North Deveon Very Happy

51beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:49

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Referring to camel shagging rag heads is rather poor form tbh. I have no doubt the photos of the 4 individuals are mug shots for committing some crime or another but many muslims are law abiding and don't wear beards nor do they practise bestiality, therefore it's a NO from me.

52beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:50

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

affraid

53beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:51

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Referring to camel shagging rag heads is rather poor form tbh. I have no doubt the photos of the 4 individuals are mug shots for committing some crime or another but many muslims are law abiding and don't wear beards nor do they practise bestiality, therefore it's a NO from me.

Where's that from ?

54beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

He made it up, probably pissed. Very Happy

55beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

RT has lost the plot. Very Happy

56beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not at all. I have absolutely no time whatsoever for these radical nut jobs who plot and scheme to cause atrocity and mayhem on our streets. I would quite happily see them exterminated if convicted. ( ( This would save money and speed up the time they have to wait before they meet the 40 virgins they have been promised. )

Fortunately there are good law abiding people from all religions, including muslims, many of whom abhor the bombings carried out in the name of their religion.

57beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 17:59

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Reebok Trotter wrote:Referring to camel shagging rag heads is rather poor form tbh. I have no doubt the photos of the 4 individuals are mug shots for committing some crime or another but many muslims are law abiding and don't wear beards nor do they practise bestiality, therefore it's a NO from me.

Four men who discussed blowing up a Territorial Army base by sending in a bomb in a toy car have been jailed.

Zahid Iqbal, Mohammed Sharfaraz Ahmed, Umar Arshad and Syed Farhan Hussain, all from Luton, admitted discussing a possible attack on the town's base.

Ringleaders Iqbal and Ahmed were given extended terms of 16 years and three months, including 11 years in jail.

Arshad was jailed for six years and nine months and Hussain for five years and three months.

Sentencing the men, Mr Justice Wilkie QC said that Iqbal and Ahmed posed a continuing risk to the public.

Their extended sentence comprises 11 years in jail and an additional five years on licence after release, during which they could be recalled to prison.

The judge said: "In each of their cases, their persistent commitment to terrorist activity, in a number of different ways, over a significant period of time and, in each case, their willingness to take practical steps to obtain terrorist training abroad, marks them out as particularly dangerous.

This, coupled with the fact that, after their houses had been searched, and they were obviously under serious suspicion, they nonetheless continued to access material consistent with the mindset which informed their previous preparatory activities, persuades me that they continue to be 'dangerous' to such a degree that I should exercise my discretion to pass an extended sentence."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22200133

58beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:00

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

FFS, this is a thread about beards, it has fook all to do with racism.

If we post a photo does it now have to be a white person?

This is the problem with modern society, everything is racist.

59beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:01

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Reebok Trotter wrote:Not at all. I have absolutely no time whatsoever for these radical nut jobs who plot and scheme to cause atrocity and mayhem on our streets. I would quite happily see them exterminated if convicted. ( ( This would save money and speed up the time they have to wait before they meet the 40 virgins they have been promised. )

Fortunately there are good law abiding people from all religions, including muslims, many of whom abhor the bombings carried out in the name of their religion.

Spot on Rt, I agree, (abhor-Regard with disgust and hatred.) nice word.

60beards - Should Beards Be Banned? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should Beards Be Banned? Thu Apr 18 2013, 18:02

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Oy Nat show us your Beard Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum