Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dawson wants to stay...

+5
wanderlust
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
aaron_bwfc
9 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dawson wants to stay... Empty Dawson wants to stay... Fri Apr 19 2013, 14:25

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Craig Dawson wishes he could be seeing Wanderers’ play-off chase through to the end.

On the eve of the defender’s final appearance at the Reebok before returning to West Brom, the highly-rated centre-half admits it will be a wrench to leave Bolton even though he has now been guaranteed a chance in the Premier League.

Dawson has been pencilled in to feature in the Baggies’ last four games of the season by Steve Clarke, but will first see out the last two games of his loan with the Whites, starting with the visit of Middlesbrough tomorrow.

“It will definitely be a wrench to leave because it’s been great here,” he said. “If I have to go back to West Brom then it’s something that needs to be done.

“But part of me would like to see the job through. It’s great when you are playing games and winning.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2Dawson wants to stay... Empty Re: Dawson wants to stay... Fri Apr 19 2013, 14:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We lost Craig.

3Dawson wants to stay... Empty Re: Dawson wants to stay... Fri Apr 19 2013, 14:39

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

West Bromwich is a town where Gary Megson is considered a good person.

It's not surprising that Dawson wants to stay in Bolton.

4Dawson wants to stay... Empty Re: Dawson wants to stay... Fri Apr 19 2013, 14:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Whatever the outcome of this it's madness of Dougie to do, whatever he does in regards to this.

idiot.

5Dawson wants to stay... Empty Re: Dawson wants to stay... Fri Apr 19 2013, 14:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

So just until the end of our season then?

6Dawson wants to stay... Empty Re: Dawson wants to stay... Fri Apr 19 2013, 14:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Has anyone said why his loan was arranged to end two games early?

7Dawson wants to stay... Empty Re: Dawson wants to stay... Fri Apr 19 2013, 15:01

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Did anyone think we really had any chance at all of making the playoffs?

8Dawson wants to stay... Empty Re: Dawson wants to stay... Fri Apr 19 2013, 15:40

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:Did anyone think we really had any chance at all of making the playoffs?
Not at the time Dougie took over - I was more concerned about avoiding successive relegations. Despite our poor recent results, I currently think we still have a chance, but it's a slim one.

9Dawson wants to stay... Empty Re: Dawson wants to stay... Fri Apr 19 2013, 15:50

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I had a feeling that we would go on a good run at one stage because every team does; however I was pleasantly surprised at how fast we moved the league in a short space of time. Now to be on the verge of the play-offs places with three games to go, is an unbelievable achievement. All credit to Dougie.

10Dawson wants to stay... Empty Re: Dawson wants to stay... Fri Apr 19 2013, 15:54

Triumph wrote:Did anyone think we really had any chance at all of making the playoffs?

I'd be amazed if you don't we're 1 point off with 3 games to go and the teams around us are stuttering as much as we are.

We have a good chance, I just hope we take it.

11Dawson wants to stay... Empty Re: Dawson wants to stay... Fri Apr 19 2013, 16:34

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If he can't be guaranteed a place in the WBA starting XI next season, I hope we can get him back for a full season loan next season.

12Dawson wants to stay... Empty Re: Dawson wants to stay... Fri Apr 19 2013, 21:00

Natasha Whittam wrote:Has anyone said why his loan was arranged to end two games early?

It's only the Blackpool game he misses isn't it? He signed on a 3 month loan on the 27th of January.

13Dawson wants to stay... Empty Re: Dawson wants to stay... Sat Apr 20 2013, 12:07

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

OneFinFreedman wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:Has anyone said why his loan was arranged to end two games early?

It's only the Blackpool game he misses isn't it? He signed on a 3 month loan on the 27th of January.
Yep, His last game is against Cardiff. He'll miss the Blackpool game and the playoffs, If we get in them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum