Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ?

+9
Keegan
Boggersbelief
Jamster26
WhiteBic
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Percent chance of getting tn the playoffs ?

What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_lcap3%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_lcap3%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_rcap 3% [ 1 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_lcap0%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_lcap0%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_lcap6%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_lcap15%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_rcap 15% [ 5 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_lcap9%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_lcap12%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_lcap15%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_rcap 15% [ 5 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_lcap9%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_rcap 9% [ 3 ]
What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_lcap12%What percent chance are you at, of getting into the playoffs ? Vote_rcap 12% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 33

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine alternates from 25-30 % to 45-50%.

Depending on tonight's result , and ours tomorrow it will change again.

But right now I'm 50%

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

5-10%.

Can only see a stuffing at Cardiff, therefore it all depends how Forest & Leicester do. Can't see them both losing which will put it out of our hands.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

65-70%

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

50% for me, this league is so unpredictable that you just can't call which way other results and our results will go.

If Watford do us a favor and we can somehow sneak at least a point tomorrow, we will get into the play offs.

Their is a chance that come 5pm tomorrow if we win and both Leicester and Forest lose that we will don't need anything from the Blackpool game....a big ask I know but stranger things have happened.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Tonight's game will make things a lot clearer.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

If forest and Leicester win and we lose tomorrow it's over!
If they both win and we draw then we would have to beat Blackpool and hope for a draw or a forest win.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think 33% chance as there is us Leicester and Forest Smile

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

70%. The fact that if we win our next two games we're in the play-offs means that it's all up to us at this point.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

45% will rise to 60% should Leicester lose tonight.

0%. You losers are kiddin yourself if you think you'll win at Cardiff.

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I think we are going to piss on their parade, but then lose against Blackpool. This would certainly be the wanderers way of screwing this up.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bolton Hater wrote:0%. You losers are kiddin yourself if you think you'll win at Cardiff.

I hope that your laughing stock of a club beat Palace though.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My prediction has gone up by 10% only at the moment, so I'm 60% sure we can do it.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mine has gone down to 4%

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Mine has gone down to 4%

How ?

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Mood swings.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:Mine has gone down to 4%

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol!

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I am just looking at betfair, Leicester were as low as 1/50 to make the play offs at one stage of the season - and someone had £67 on it lol.
Bolton's highest odds this season to make the play offs was 20/1, although only £8 was bet at that price.
Latest odds matched on Bolton to make the play offs = 1.65 which represents 60.6% chance.

wanderingstar606

wanderingstar606
David Ngog
David Ngog

I recon 75% chance of making the play offs now after Leicester losing tonight. If we win at Cardiff tomorrow (and its a big if I know)and Forrest lose,we could be already in the hat with a game to go. With the insurance of the Blackpool game next Sat I'm starting to believe it. COYWM !

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

95-100%

How we do in the play-offs is another matter!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum