Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If we make the playoffs.........

5 posters

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1If we make the playoffs......... Empty If we make the playoffs......... Sun Apr 28 2013, 14:04

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can anyone remember the last time we made the playoffs? did season ticket holders have to pay for a ticket for the home leg? I thought we didn't but recieved a letter Saturday saying we do.

2If we make the playoffs......... Empty Re: If we make the playoffs......... Sun Apr 28 2013, 14:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have always had to pay for play-off tickets.

3If we make the playoffs......... Empty Re: If we make the playoffs......... Sun Apr 28 2013, 16:18

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

The way that I read it was you ring up and pay- and then the home leg tickets are automatically put on your card- so when you present it at the turnstyle- you get in

4If we make the playoffs......... Empty Re: If we make the playoffs......... Sun Apr 28 2013, 16:57

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:The way that I read it was you ring up and pay- and then the home leg tickets are automatically put on your card- so when you present it at the turnstyle- you get in

Correct. You get your ST automatically but you have to book it from 10am on Sunday 5th May and 5pm on Monday 6th May. After that your seat will go on open sale. No prices have been mentioned as yet.

5If we make the playoffs......... Empty Re: If we make the playoffs......... Sun Apr 28 2013, 17:03

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Triumph wrote:Can anyone remember the last time we made the playoffs?

Yes, we beat Gary Megson's WBA over two legs and then David Moyes' Preston NE in the final at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium.

Good times!

did season ticket holders have to pay for a ticket for the home leg? I thought we didn't but recieved a letter Saturday saying we do.

Yes, that's always how it's been.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum