Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Which team would you feel most comfortable playing in the playoffs?

+17
Barryjw
JonnyRandom
Soul Kitchen
Keegan
Lofty_Love
Michael Bolton
gloswhite
Angry Dad
Sgt. Bash
Reebok Trotter
JakeSnake
Boggersbelief
Sluffy
scottjames30
Jamster26
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
21 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

For me I hope Watford make 2nd spot and we take on Hull, why? because after sitting in the top 2 most of this year, missing out on automatic promotion will have shot their confidence to pieces, and we would take advantage of their vulnerability.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Remove this thread please. Jinx.

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Yeah, I'm the same. I think we'd be able to cope with Hull allot better than if we played Watford. Watford are more of a footballing side, whilst Hull are more brute-like.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd rather play Hull too.

But whoever we play we can beat with Freedman in charge.

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Things could go horribly wrong yet!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We may even finish 5th and play Brighton!

Out of hull and Watford is rather play hull but I don't fear anyone.

JakeSnake

David Lee
David Lee

Hull or Palace.

Brighton and Watford will be the hardest

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

JakeSnake wrote:Hull or Palace.

Brighton and Watford will be the hardest

This. My personal preference would be Hull. I am confident we can do them over two legs. I hope Watford win next weekend and they go up in 2nd place. I'm not too concerned if we were to draw Palace either. Dougie will know his old team very well and while his stock has risen it looks as if Olly's is on the wane. There is talk of him being dumped if Palace don't get promoted. I am sure the Palace board must regret not offering Dougie a new contract. They were top when he left and Olly took over. Laughing Laughing

We must get three points against Blackpool before everything else.

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Hull for me, completely out of form and will have the fact they missed out on promotion on the last day despite being in the top 2 for ages still hanging over them.

We'd beat them easy at the Reebok and probably get a draw easy enough at their place.

Watford would probably get a draw or we'd get a narrow 1 goal win at the Reebok and then get murdered at their place.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Brighton or Hull

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I don't mind/care which one. Its all about us, not the opponents, because on the day, all bets are off. How many times have we seen the bottom team get to the final, if not win it. We all know players are a temperamental lot, but one thing I think we have picked up over the last couple of months, is confidence, adn we need to take that into the Blackpool game, before we even consider the playoffs.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hull IMO are rubbish. When has a team ever been promoted automatically with a goal difference of +9? I still don't know how they are 2nd in the league, they have done nothing this season, I don't even rate any of their players. We absolutely battered them at the Reebok.
We would batter them if we got to play them in the play offs, I would fancy us to win about 7-2 on aggregate. We would destroy them in the same way Soul Kitchen destroyed Nat yesterday.

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I'd rather have Hull.

Watford are fantastic on the counter attack and almost all our defenders are slow.

Watford have far more class in their team than Hull do.

Watford are very very good away from home, we are not.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I really fancy Watford to take the 2nd automatic promotion. The most dangerous team in the play offs is Brighton imo.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I played a Championship season with Bolton in Fifa 13 and defeated Hull 1-0 in the play-off final to qualify for the Premiership. Sold Ngog and Bogdan and SKD retired. That means we are going up. Or not.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I like Martin's avi.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

scottjames30 wrote:I like Martin's avi.
Me too. I'm not sure if I should remove it or find the original image and make a wallpaper for my PC.Neutral

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I don't think we can beat anyone in the play-offs to be honest. Without Dawson & Spearing we are the same shitty team we were before they signed.

I couldn't see us holding onto a 3-0 1st leg lead at Brighton, Hull, Watford or Palace to be honest.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Nat, were not the same shitty team, we're a more confidant shitty team, which could make all the difference Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We are unstoppable now, Freedman is god and the players wouldn't want to let god down now, would they ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum