Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you ever watch Babestation or other channels?

+5
Natasha Whittam
Banks of the Croal
Boggersbelief
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
9 posters

Do you watch channels like Babestation?

Do you ever watch Babestation or other channels? Vote_lcap33%Do you ever watch Babestation or other channels? Vote_rcap 33% [ 3 ]
Do you ever watch Babestation or other channels? Vote_lcap67%Do you ever watch Babestation or other channels? Vote_rcap 67% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I was flicking around the channels looking for the GOD channel and horror of horrors, I stumbled across Get Lucky TV on channel 908. I then notice there are loads of these channels. For anyone that doesn't know these channels have women on the phone with the boobs out.
Does anyone watch these channels?
And don't you hate how all the women on these channels seem to have false boobs? I don't know why anyone thinks that is sexy.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been told that they put their arse in the air and shake it while a mild club beat pulses rhythmically in the background.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I've been told that they put their arse in the air and shake it while a mild club beat pulses rhythmically in the background.

Pretty detailed description for someone that's only been told about them channels.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I've heard Pick Tv might be worth a gander.

About 2.am. Somebody mentioned
it at the over 60's bring and buy sale.

I'm always fast asleep by then anyway.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Those religious channels are worth a watch, its unbelievable how weird people are in the world. There was one channel coming from some Muslim's home in West Bromwich and they were all singing, it was crazy.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Banks of the Croal wrote:Somebody mentioned it at the over 60's bring and buy sale.

lol!

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I was offered a job on one of these channels a few months back. I decided it wasn't for me.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:I've been told that they put their arse in the air and shake it while a mild club beat pulses rhythmically in the background.

Pretty detailed description for someone that's only been told about them channels.

Can you stop tearing away the layers of my jokes please.

genuinely though i knew someone who worked as a camera man for Babestation some years ago after we left Uni.

said most of the girls are drunk when they go on.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:I was offered a job on one of these channels a few months back. I decided it wasn't for me.
Was the decision taken after a poll of people that have met you?
If you'd like to post a picture we could be your focus group.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
Was the decision taken after a poll of people that have met you?

Laughing

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I posted this on here last February:

A business acquaintance of mine, who runs a small independent TV production company, has asked me how I feel about appearing on one of his TV channels.

Ok, it's not really Babestation, it's called "Northern Birds" and is on Sky Channel 935. They claim to be a channel showing women 40+ but in reality most are in their 30's like me.

Anyway, he's taken an interest in my new tits and reckons I now have the full package (face, tits, body & legs) and thinks I could be massive on adult tv.

The money isn't what you'd think, just £500 per night for three hours work, but it's not really about the money for me....it's more about exhibitionism, I enjoy people looking at me. I miss my modelling days. Anyway, people gaup at me all the time in the street so I might as well get paid for people perving at me.

I only have to show my tits, there's no fanny involved or anything. It's quite classy really. I was flicking through some of the adult channels this evening, like Babestation for example, and it's amazing how some of the women on there are so stern and unfriendly. It's like they've just arrived for a blind date and found out it's Dougie Freedman.

I reckon I can bring more than just my body to this role, I am an expert at looking like I'm enjoying something that I'm actually not. I can hold a phone and mouth "call me" into the camera with the best of them.

So what do you think, should I go for it?

Unfortunately when I got there they wanted me to simulate lesbian sex with some 60 year old granny in a short skirt.

It sickened me.

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"It's quite classy really"
Really?
"I am an expert at looking like I'm enjoying something that I'm actually not."
Clearly not expert enough to simulate lesbian sex with some 60 year old granny in a short skirt for a wodge of cash.
I think you are perhaps being economical with the truth here.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:
I think you are perhaps being economical with the truth here.

You got me. She was actually in a bikini with muff hanging out.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I have flicked through the channels with the wife for a laugh ,I love the way they waggle their mobiles in an attempt to make you phone some toothless old fat fucker.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've been told the girls are never "fat" "old" or "toothless"

is there another babsestation i don't know, i mean haven't been told about.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I've been told the girls are never "fat" "old" or "toothless"

is there another babsestation i don't know, i mean haven't been told about.
I've been told the babes are not the ones you actually talk to.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Bolton fan Sheephead having a chat...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum