Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should I Go On Babestation?

+10
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
Leeds_Trotter
Quent
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

1Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A business acquaintance of mine, who runs a small independent TV production company, has asked me how I feel about appearing on one of his TV channels.

Ok, it's not really Babestation, it's called "Northern Birds" and is on Sky Channel 935. They claim to be a channel showing women 40+ but in reality most are in their 30's like me.

Anyway, he's taken an interest in my new tits and reckons I now have the full package (face, tits, body & legs) and thinks I could be massive on adult tv.

The money isn't what you'd think, just £500 per night for three hours work, but it's not really about the money for me....it's more about exhibitionism, I enjoy people looking at me. I miss my modelling days. Anyway, people gaup at me all the time in the street so I might as well get paid for people perving at me.

I only have to show my tits, there's no fanny involved or anything. It's quite classy really. I was flicking through some of the adult channels this evening, like Babestation for example, and it's amazing how some of the women on there are so stern and unfriendly. It's like they've just arrived for a blind date and found out it's Dougie Freedman.

I reckon I can bring more than just my body to this role, I am an expert at looking like I'm enjoying something that I'm actually not. I can hold a phone and mouth "call me" into the camera with the best of them.

So what do you think, should I go for it?

2Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:19

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think you should, farmers weekly will be good for you.

3Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:23

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I think you should, farmers weekly will be good for you.

Don't start Magoo, this is serious. This is my career we're talking about.

Don't you like to look at semi-naked women on your big telly?

4Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:25

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Northern Birds is operated by the same person that owns Babestation, by the way. He also owns 80% of the channels in the adult section of the Sky Box, and also owns The Daily Express, OK!, New!, Daily Star - all via hiss Northern & Shell business and then there is Portland TV (which televises Adult Channel, Television X, Red Hot TV, Northern Babes, etc etc etc) and Channel 5 - it is none other than Richard Desmond!

But if you are to appear on one of his channels, when are you going to appear?

And don't be surprised that in the neighbouring studio you will have children's Milkshake presenters and in another neighbouring studio will be ITN Channel 5 News!!!

5Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The guy I know is Dick Desmond, do you think it's the same guy?

I haven't agreed to do it yet, so no dates have been confirmed. He wants to do a screen test first.

6Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:31

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

In this instance Northern Birds is operated via a Portland TV subsidary known as Satellite Entertainment Limited, which have their headquarters, and studios, in Northern & Shell Tower in London!

7Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:33

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:In this instance Northern Birds is operated via a Portland TV subsidary known as Satellite Entertainment Limited, which have their headquarters, and studios, in Northern & Shell Tower in London!

I just know Dick. We've not gone into any detail, he just said "nice tits, fancy seeing them on tv?" and that was it really.

8Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:34

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

You ought to do your research more thoroughly before posting a wum thread, Natasha!

9Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:37

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Would it be filmed in a studio or direct from Whittam Towers?

10Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:37

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

oh dear.

:facepalm:

11Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:37

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

What he said, anyway show us your tits and we will let you no.

12Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:38

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:You ought to do your research more thoroughly before posting a wum thread, Natasha!

You idiot, as if I'm going to give out real names of clients on here. Of course that bit is made up. Not everyone is like you Mr Amos, desperate to give out as much personal info as possible.

13Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:39

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:What he said, anyway show us your tits and we will let you no.

she already posted her tits you muppet they were before and after pictures from a plastic surgeon in arizona.

14Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:39

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:Would it be filmed in a studio or direct from Whittam Towers?

It would be from the Northern Birds studio. I basically lie on a bed/chair/concrete floor in just my knickers and high heels and stare seductively at the camera.

15Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:40

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

she already posted her tits you muppet they were before and after pictures from a plastic surgeon in arizona.

Let's not go down this road again, we both know I flew to America for my breast enhancement op.

16Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:42

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Should I Go On Babestation? Breastaugmentation1

Nats tits magoo.

17Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:42

Slag

18Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Should I Go On Babestation? Breastaugmentation1

Nats tits magoo.

I trust the mods will step in.

But they'll look good on a 50" tv won't they.

19Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:44

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:The guy I know is Dick Desmond, do you think it's the same guy?

Chris knows Dick very well.

In fact he loves Dick.

20Should I Go On Babestation? Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had them saved in a folder on my comp.

"wank bank"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum