Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should I Go On Babestation?

+10
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
Leeds_Trotter
Quent
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

61Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:36

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How will you go on Nat if you have to do a session on the casting couch given your squashing box has not been opened in the last ten years?

62Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:36

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I met Natasha once.

I ended up with an arse like Chris Amos after a night out in Amsterdam.

63Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:37

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:How will you go on Nat if you have to do a session on the casting couch given your squashing box has not been opened in the last ten years?

This is a classy job, no one will be seeing my front bottom.

64Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I think Natasha is on live now!

Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 0

Sluffy, Where did you find this image of Bolton Hater?

65Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 23:35

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
Sluffy wrote:I think Natasha is on live now!

Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 0

Sluffy, Where did you find this image of Bolton Hater?

It cant be Bolton Hater he seems a bit too thin!!!!

66Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 23:38

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:You ought to do your research more thoroughly before posting a wum thread, Natasha!

You idiot, as if I'm going to give out real names of clients on here. Of course that bit is made up. Not everyone is like you Mr Amos, desperate to give out as much personal info as possible.

you ought to make it more f'in believable, Natasha, instead your shoddy research has cost this thread, this time. Did you not contemplate that looking up the channel name on teh internet would show the truth and that you feeble attempt would be flagged!

I don't think you are meant to take everything that is said on the internet as gospel, Chris!

Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 Honestyoninternet

Sluffy, like I have told Natasha, this is not one of her best threads - just badly researched to be believeable. I normally enjoy her threads.

67Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Mon Feb 04 2013, 00:01

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Will you waggle your phone and pretend to talk to someone?

68Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Mon Feb 04 2013, 11:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Will you waggle your phone and pretend to talk to someone?

Yes, I've been practising this morning. I am a natural.

69Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Mon Feb 04 2013, 14:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Not that natural, but even so I think you should go for it and fulfill your exhibitionist dream.

70Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Mon Feb 04 2013, 14:20

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Not that natural, but even so I think you should go for it and fulfill your exhibitionist dream.

I'm going to. There is a thong and bra in the post for me to wear at my screen test.

71Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 4 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Mon Feb 04 2013, 19:40

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Make sure you wash your fat arse, and check for clinkers, you dirty slut.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum