Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should I Go On Babestation?

+10
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
Leeds_Trotter
Quent
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:06

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Well if that picture is of after you've been to the gym, the only machine you must be using in the vending one.

Good joke, brilliant.

Nice tits, flat stomach, slim waist. I think your idea of the perfect woman is a bit warped. Do you like them with cocks and moobs instead?
My idea of a woman is warped? You say nice tits, but there is nothing nice about fake tits, especially when they are wonky

42Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:07

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

And wasn't it funny that after 4 days you had no bruising, when in reality the bruising would take at least 10 days to calm down!!!

I heal quickly, I always have done. Stop picking on me.

43Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:You ought to do your research more thoroughly before posting a wum thread, Natasha!

You idiot, as if I'm going to give out real names of clients on here. Of course that bit is made up. Not everyone is like you Mr Amos, desperate to give out as much personal info as possible.

you ought to make it more f'in believable, Natasha, instead your shoddy research has cost this thread, this time. Did you not contemplate that looking up the channel name on teh internet would show the truth and that you feeble attempt would be flagged!

44Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

And wasn't it funny that after 4 days you had no bruising, when in reality the bruising would take at least 10 days to calm down!!!

I heal quickly, I always have done. Stop picking on me.

No one heals that quickly - physically impossible!!!

45Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:10

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:

Have you ever had your breasts done?

46Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:14

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nat you are the biggest tit on this topic.

47Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:17

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bwfc71 wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:You ought to do your research more thoroughly before posting a wum thread, Natasha!

You idiot, as if I'm going to give out real names of clients on here. Of course that bit is made up. Not everyone is like you Mr Amos, desperate to give out as much personal info as possible.

you ought to make it more f'in believable, Natasha, instead your shoddy research has cost this thread, this time. Did you not contemplate that looking up the channel name on teh internet would show the truth and that you feeble attempt would be flagged!

I don't think you are meant to take everything that is said on the internet as gospel, Chris!

Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Honestyoninternet

48Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:17

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:

Have you ever had your breasts done?

No but I know 3 people who have breast implants (all genetic women by the way!)

49Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:17

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mr Magoo wrote:Nat you are the biggest tit on this topic.
Touché. I like you already Magoo. Smile

50Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:18

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:bloody hell some high standards in here eh.

I trust all you lot have got fucking models hanging off your arms.

Your best post EVER.

Very true.

clearly everyone on this thread thinks all women should look like Keira.

Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Keira-knightley-bikini

51Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:18

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

owned again...

52Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:19

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:

I don't think you are meant to take everything that is said on the internet as gospel, Chris!

I'm fucking sick of the mods doubting my integrity.

53Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:22

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Sluffy wrote:

I'm fucking sick of the mods doubting my integrity.
I was sick when I seen the state of you.

54Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:25

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

:wtf2:

this has got a bit dark innit.

55Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:25

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's jealousy Hipster, people don't like to see other people getting on in life.

56Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:29

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
doffcocker wrote:

I think they're excellent. Follow your dream, Natasha.

Thank you. I appreciate your support. If I decide to take the job I will give you 5 mins free phone sex.

Why don't you take him for 10k then give him Quent like discount?

57Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:30

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Soul Kitchen wrote:

Why don't you take him for 10k then give him Quent like discount?

As I've said, this isn't about the money.

58Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:31

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I think Natasha is on live now!

Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 0

59Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:32

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sluffy wrote:I think Natasha is on live now!

Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 0

You bastard.

:trust:

60Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 3 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:33

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

How did you get Bernard's secret video.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum