Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should I Go On Babestation?

+10
Reebok_Rebel
Sluffy
Leeds_Trotter
Quent
Bernard Dennis Park
Hipster_Nebula
doffcocker
bwfc71
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

21Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:45

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I had them saved in a folder on my comp.

"wank bank"

That's stating the obvious. But thanks.

22Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Breastaugmentation1

I think they're excellent. Follow your dream, Natasha.

23Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:47

This had better be true Natasha as I've just taken out a 12 month subscription to Northern Birds on the wife's credit card.

24Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This is the blurb under the pic of nats tits on the website.

This patient came to us having lost the volume in her breasts. An implant was placed to replace the lost volume. She is pleased with the soft and natural look we were able to achieve using a 375cc silicone implant.

lol!

25Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:48

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

doffcocker wrote:

I think they're excellent. Follow your dream, Natasha.

Thank you. I appreciate your support. If I decide to take the job I will give you 5 mins free phone sex.

26Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:This is the blurb under the pic of nats tits on the website.

This patient came to us having lost the volume in her breasts. An implant was placed to replace the lost volume. She is pleased with the soft and natural look we were able to achieve using a 375cc silicone implant.

lol!

What's funny about that?

27Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:51

theres no shame in flawnting what youv got natasha. ive been doing it for nearly 65 years

28Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:53

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I think they look fucking horrible, you look fat as well, and your waste is abit chunky.

29Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:53

Quent

Quent
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Go for it Natasha. I spend a fortune ringing those girls on Babestation, but I'm not convinced the girl you get through to is the hottie on the screen. Perhaps you'll be able to give us an insight once you get on television.

30Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:53

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Sir Nut's Dad wrote:theres no shame in flawnting what youv got natasha. ive been doing it for nearly 65 years
The thing is, she needs to have something before she is able to flaunt it.

Last edited by Leeds_Trotter on Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:54; edited 1 time in total

31Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:54

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

32Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:55

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:I think they look fucking horrible, you look fat as well, and your waste is abit chunky.

Who's opinion should I listen to? The dickhead from Devon or the media tycoon who thinks I could be the next Kate Moss?

Tough one.

33Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:56

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Mr Magoo wrote:I think they look fucking horrible, you look fat as well, and your waste is abit chunky.
Here here! Ex model my arse! If thats the body, I'd hate to see the face!

34Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:57

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bloody hell some high standards in here eh.

I trust all you lot have got fucking models hanging off your arms.

35Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Here here! Ex model my arse! If thats the body, I'd hate to see the face!

You're very rude. I was a model 16 years ago. Does your Mum look like she did 16 years ago? But I've been in the gym for the last 5 years and am in great shape. The tits were just the icing on the cake.

36Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 21:59

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:bloody hell some high standards in here eh.

I trust all you lot have got fucking models hanging off your arms.

Your best post EVER.

Very true.

37Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:00

you lead a very exciting life natasha, i'm quite jealous. can you get me a job?

38Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:00

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Here here! Ex model my arse! If thats the body, I'd hate to see the face!

You're very rude. I was a model 16 years ago. Does your Mum look like she did 16 years ago? But I've been in the gym for the last 5 years and am in great shape. The tits were just the icing on the cake.
Well if that picture is of after you've been to the gym, the only machine you must be using in the vending one.

39Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:01

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Well if that picture is of after you've been to the gym, the only machine you must be using in the vending one.

Good joke, brilliant.

Nice tits, flat stomach, slim waist. I think your idea of the perfect woman is a bit warped. Do you like them with cocks and moobs instead?

40Should I Go On Babestation? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should I Go On Babestation? Sun Feb 03 2013, 22:04

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

she already posted her tits you muppet they were before and after pictures from a plastic surgeon in arizona.

Let's not go down this road again, we both know I flew to America for my breast enhancement op.

And wasn't it funny that after 4 days you had no bruising, when in reality the bruising would take at least 10 days to calm down!!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum