Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Chung Yong Lee crap?

+14
Copper Dragon
Banks of the Croal
Sluffy
Tigermin
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
wanderlust
scottjames30
Sgt. Bash
Bernard Dennis Park
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
Jamster26
doffcocker
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Mon May 06 2013, 23:13

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:A great read again, apart from the fact that Lee had a broken leg........

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Those were the days Stan, I mean Copper Very Happy

Aye Blood, I mean Banks Very Happy

You had virtually the exact same view as me but you were spared the abuse. Very Happy

22Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Mon May 06 2013, 23:36

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

I had my last post on Mad removed you know!

I know the rules and all that but at the end of the day the people left on Mad know we exist, so I wasn’t exactly promoting our site, I merely let them know we had the 'Chatbox' and that those of them who wanted to know what was happening up to the minute at the game could come and join us if they wanted too – no strings attached.

I'm not petty enough to remove the link - as far as I'm concerned we all know about the other Bolton forums and we are all big enough to choose the ones we want to be on. I find it pathetic that even to this day Burnden Aces, Wanderers Ways and The Wanderer all will not allow mention of our existence to be posted on their sites - even though they frequently mention each others sites!

Well we are in sight of our first 100,000 posts milestone in a month or two, so maybe they do have good reason to stop our name from getting out!

Still I do think it is pathetic of them though - you think they would welcome the challenge to improve their sites for their member benefit to encourage them to stay, rather than hide behind censorship and a 'nanny knows best' mentality from them and a fear that a newer and more vibrant site is very much better than theirs!

23Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Mon May 06 2013, 23:44

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What's that got to do with the subject of this thread Sluffy? Very Happy

Do you know that the Footymad headquarters used to be in Burnley?

That's why Cartel Toeknee is and can be a wanker.

24Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Mon May 06 2013, 23:54

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I mentioned Nuts on that Back Henry Street forum and some of the other Bolton fans (that Kennster from BA and a guy from Wanderers Ways) were very quick to brand us here as "shit" because of you Sluffy and Tasha (or "tranny" as they called her).

Either they feel their forums are threatened by this site, or they just don't like you two! (You can't please everyone Very Happy )

25Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Tue May 07 2013, 00:27

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Sgt. Bash wrote:I mentioned Nuts on that Back Henry Street forum and some of the other Bolton fans (that Kennster from BA and a guy from Wanderers Ways) were very quick to brand us here as "shit" because of you Sluffy and Tasha (or "tranny" as they called her).

Either they feel their forums are threatened by this site, or they just don't like you two! (You can't please everyone Very Happy )

Well I know for certain that the Kennster who posts on BA is a regular on here - so it goes to prove you can't believe everything that is posted on the internet!

26Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Tue May 07 2013, 01:26

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I happen to think that this is the best bolton forum going.

27Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Tue May 07 2013, 09:06

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Lee isnt crap - hes an awesome player.

He is just soft since coming back from his injury, he backs out of challenges and loses the ball to much.

28Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Tue May 07 2013, 09:55

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok_Rebel wrote:Lee isnt crap - hes an awesome player.

He is just soft since coming back from his injury, he backs out of challenges and loses the ball to much.
Agree and disagree, he has quality but I can't remember him backing out of challenges, for his stature he wins at least 90% of high balls, surley we are not going to always remember him for that miss?

29Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Tue May 07 2013, 11:07

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

He looked like he was carrying a knock to me. The 2nd half V Blackpool he seemed to be limping quite a lot. If he stays (I don't think he will) he will have a good season. I also feel the Championship doesn't really suit him, he hasn't got much strength and teams seem to double up on him.

30Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Tue May 07 2013, 13:22

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I suppose a point I'm getting at is that a player can bring very little to a team despite being conventionally wonderful.

I think people often ignore how poor his final touch is because of the neatness with which he controlled the ball in the first place or how he ran the ball in circles round a full back.

Sometimes the messier players get more of the work that counts done.

31Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Tue May 07 2013, 13:32

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Forget about Lee, from what Eagles has said in the bolton news today, I think he may push for a move in the summer.

Seems like he isn't happy reading between the lines IMO.

32Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Tue May 07 2013, 13:43

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I'd sell if we got a decent offer. He gets bundled off the ball way too easily and he's not consistent enough for me. I'd be more than happy with a winger with Championship experience to replace him.

33Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Tue May 07 2013, 14:03

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Has he ever said that he wants to leave? Is it just bar room speculation?

Whilst he has taken time to come back from the "break" he has undoubted quality. His darting runs upset defenders because of his pace and terrific spring for such a slight player.

34Is Chung Yong Lee crap? - Page 2 Empty Re: Is Chung Yong Lee crap? Tue May 07 2013, 18:00

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

aaron_bwfc wrote:Forget about Lee, from what Eagles has said in the bolton news today, I think he may push for a move in the summer.

Seems like he isn't happy reading between the lines IMO.
Whilst Eagles can cut it in the championship (sometimes) he certainly is not Premiership class but we do need him to get there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum