Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fergie set to retire?

+18
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
MartinBWFC
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
Jamster26
Angry Dad
Tigermin
Soul Kitchen
Triumph
scottjames30
Sgt. Bash
Sluffy
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

41Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 19:15

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

42Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 20:28

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Best manager to ever grace the game, shame he is a cunt. Moyes will be the next manager IMO.

Has anyone seen the image that Emma Davies (SKDs wife) has posted on twitter.

An image of Big sam and SKD in everton training gear...very strange.

43Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 20:36

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

aaron_bwfc wrote:Has anyone seen the image that Emma Davies (SKDs wife) has posted on twitter.

She's very strange...

44Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 20:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:Best manager to ever grace the game, shame he is a cunt. Moyes will be the next manager IMO.

Can you post it on here. I'm not into Twitter but I don't mind looking at the pictures..

45Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 20:50

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I can't see Big Sam leaving West Ham for Everton. The Hammers are due to move into a brand new stadium whereas Everton is a shithole that needs upgrading, especially where the away fans have to sit. Plus, it's common knowledge that Everton are strapped for cash. Kenwright has been hawking the club for the last few years.

46Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 20:52

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

aaron_bwfc wrote:Best manager to ever grace the game, shame he is a cunt. Moyes will be the next manager IMO.

Really? Do you reckon its worth a bet on Big Sam to be next Everton manager?

47Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 20:53

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Big Sam 66/1 to be next Everton manager.

48Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 20:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:Big Sam 66/1 to be next Everton manager.

That says it all. More chance of finding a pork pie in a Synagogue.

49Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 21:03

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 BJwgQIqCYAIlo4n

50Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 21:05

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Went with these tweets after

Sorry. I didn't photoshop that. Someone sent it me #chillout

51Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 21:07

Sgt. Bash

Sgt. Bash
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Wow, that diet has worked wonders for Sam, he's lost about 12 stone in that pic!

52Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 21:08

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

You say that RT but who are they likely to go for? Big Sam has a lot of experience and would IMO be a better option than the current favourite Martinez. Martinez is even money and no one else is in the picture.

53Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 21:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Sullivan and Gold seem to have given Big Sam the vote of confidence and he is a safe pair of hands, so why would he want to throw it away by going to a club with limited funds? Moyes is a decent manager but he never won anything at Everton in 10 years.

54Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 22:43

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Funny pic. Actually, not that funny.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

55Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 22:44

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've just lumped on Mourinho.

56Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 22:49

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And in other news, Little Lever's Mark Halsey will be hanging up his whilstle and cards at the end of the season. I wish him, and his family, all the best, considering what the family has been thorugh in recent times.

57Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Wed May 08 2013, 23:05

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 BJwgQIqCYAIlo4n

Yes that's the same picture, a very odd thing to do.

58Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Thu May 09 2013, 09:19

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I can't help but think that people like Moyes and Phil Neville knew about this. It is said in the papers the Phil Neville will be part of the coaching team at United. It's just convenient that moyes was not interested in discussing a new contract at Everton during the season and that Phil Neville announced he too would leave Everton many months ago.

59Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Thu May 09 2013, 10:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I've just lumped on Mourinho.

Keep your masturbation habits to yourself.

60Fergie set to retire? - Page 3 Empty Re: Fergie set to retire? Thu May 09 2013, 12:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I can't help but think that people like Moyes and Phil Neville knew about this. It is said in the papers the Phil Neville will be part of the coaching team at United. It's just convenient that moyes was not interested in discussing a new contract at Everton during the season and that Phil Neville announced he too would leave Everton many months ago.

I think you are probably spot on. It looks like it has been in the pipeline for some time. Moyes contract with Everton is up at the end of the season so if Everton had wanted to keep him they would have extended his contract well before now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum