Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

New phone, the iphone killer

+3
WhiteBic
Hipster_Nebula
Leeds_Trotter
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New phone, the iphone killer Empty New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 18:09

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Just got myself the new HTC one and I must say this phone is one beast of a phone. Many people have seen me using it and stated that they've heard it is way better than the iphone.

2New phone, the iphone killer Empty Re: New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 18:19

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I actually just bought an Iphone 5 and I had two HTC's in a row.

3New phone, the iphone killer Empty Re: New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 18:20

WhiteBic

WhiteBic
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I got a Samsung S4 last week after I read up that it pisses on the htc and iphone. After having a nokia for 8 years you may say I am easily pleased.

4New phone, the iphone killer Empty Re: New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 18:49

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Leeds_Trotter wrote:Just got myself the new HTC one and I must say this phone is one beast of a phone. Many people have seen me using it and stated that they've heard it is way better than the iphone.

Can you ring people up on it?

5New phone, the iphone killer Empty Re: New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 18:50

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Leeds_Trotter wrote:Just got myself the new HTC one and I must say this phone is one beast of a phone. Many people have seen me using it and stated that they've heard it is way better than the iphone.

Very Happy

6New phone, the iphone killer Empty Re: New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 18:52

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have an iphone 4s, I absolutely love it, its like a mini computer.
The best thing is that I have a good friend in Australia, before I had an iphone I was spending over £100 a month on texts/calls to her. But now I have an iphone I can text and call for free using the Viber app, its saved me a fortune.
I am on Pay as you go - its brilliant. Top up £10 a month, I get 500MB of internet data, 300 free texts and get to keep my £10 credit.

7New phone, the iphone killer Empty Re: New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 18:53

Leeds_Trotter

El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:

No but I can time travel

8New phone, the iphone killer Empty Re: New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 19:14

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:The best thing is that I have a good friend in Australia, before I had an iphone I was spending over £100 a month on texts/calls to her.

Your last female friend moved to Portugal and this one moved to Australia.

What do you do to them?

9New phone, the iphone killer Empty Re: New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 19:20

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:The best thing is that I have a good friend in Australia, before I had an iphone I was spending over £100 a month on texts/calls to her.

Your last female friend moved to Portugal and this one moved to Australia.

What do you do to them?

He makes them up.

10New phone, the iphone killer Empty Re: New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 19:21

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:

He makes them up.

I think they exist, the sexual assault complaints at Durham police station are proof of this.

11New phone, the iphone killer Empty Re: New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 19:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

nothing wrong with long distance or online friendship.

If it makes you happy, great.

progress 2k13.

12New phone, the iphone killer Empty Re: New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 21:30

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I have an amazing friendship with the girl (well she is 34) in Australia. We text each other absolutely loads every day, she has really got me into Aussie Rules, its awesome. I suppport Carlton. They are my 2nd fav sports team, after Chelsea.
You can't beat a really great friendship like that, everyone should have one!

13New phone, the iphone killer Empty Re: New phone, the iphone killer Thu May 16 2013, 21:34

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Michael Bolton wrote:They are my 2nd fav sports team, after Chelsea.

:dougie:

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum