Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - QUICK QUID sponsorship deal OFF!!!

+31
JAH
Michael Bolton
Quent
rammywhite
JakeSnake
Culcheth_White
NickFazer
Bernard Dennis Park
waynagain
terenceanne
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
observer
wanderlust
Triumph
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Soul Kitchen
Lofty_Love
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
WhiteBic
doffcocker
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
SKDArmy
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 13 of 15]

To be fair I have emailed him before and I did get a reply. Nothing bad that time so let's see how he deals with criticism

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote:Fun? Does he think he's done a deal with Whacky Warehouse?

What a knob.

Brilliant!!

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:To be fair I have emailed him before and I did get a reply. Nothing bad that time so let's see how he deals with criticism

What did you email him about?

And what was his reply?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:
y2johnny wrote:I would have definitely been there if I could. Voices need to be heard. Gonna send gartside an email I think. Not that ill get a response.

Gartside will probably laugh his bollocks off, he'll be planning his next project , of how to wind the fans up, it amuses him.

He might be on here under another name, laughing at us all.

He is, he's been the Preston Business Woman of the Year in the past!!

It wss about an idea to increase advertising revenues so he set up a meeting with garwth davies for me at the reebok. ( I think that's his name) seemed like a decent guy but dismissed pretty much everything as when your in the pl it all gets sorted out for you. He said if we where in the championship then some of what I said would make sense. Wonder if he has used any of them yet?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is Gartside good at maths but thick as fuck in other ways- sort of bloke ?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What's his Email address ?

I have it in work. When I'm back in after my parternity leave I will dig it out. I'll also post up if I get a reply

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I have it in work. When I'm back in after my parternity leave I will dig it out. I'll also post up if I get a reply

What time did your Mrs pop ?

Was the birth ok, you didn't faint did you ?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

y2johnny wrote:It wss about an idea to increase advertising revenues so he set up a meeting with garwth davies for me at the reebok. ( I think that's his name) seemed like a decent guy but dismissed pretty much everything as when your in the pl it all gets sorted out for you. He said if we where in the championship then some of what I said would make sense. Wonder if he has used any of them yet?

Was it not Gareth Moores?

He's a prick.

It was moores sorry bdp. You're right. Tall fella with glasses I think.

Mrs went at 1.49 am yesterday morning. Little baby pearl was 6lb. Been trying to post a pic but because I'm on my phone it won't let me

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Congratulations to both you and your Mrs Jonny.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Fuck me its on SSN.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

y2johnny wrote:Mrs went at 1.49 am yesterday morning. Little baby pearl was 6lb. Been trying to post a pic but because I'm on my phone it won't let me

Congrats to the both of you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

waynagain wrote:Would people be concerned if the 'Bank of America' was Bolton's new sponsor?

In a way, they are!!!!!

Bank of America-Merill Lynch actually owns CashEuroNetUK LLC which is the parent company of QuickQuid, Pound2Pocket, Amigo Loans and a couple of other pay-day lenders.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

waynagain wrote:
Natasha Whittam wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:It actually cheaper for 1 person due to costs/profit ratio - as a business woman (and more importantly Preston Business Woman of the Year), then you should appreciate lower costs + savings = more profit!!!

If that were true every company would be doing it.

All I can say is you must be one special employee. You are the only person I've ever heard of who was sacked for gross misconduct but managed to receive full redundancy. You should write a book to pass on your info.

Isn't redundancy pay what you use to pay your mortgage whenyou lose your job?

If I had time inbetween jobs the system they have in The Nethlerands is that teh Bank allows you up to 2 years without payment - although its costs an extra €400 - but then if still unemployed a further 12 months can be sought in a form of payment-break at interest rate of around 12% that is added monthly to the mortgage - failing that if still unemployed then the local gementee (council) can support you by paying upto €950/month in paying the mortgage.

But as it was I already had another job lined up - but know of at least 10 others, from my old place, who have had to use these safety-nets for various periods whilst they have been looking for work.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

So far The Purple Property Shop, Oystons, Booths Music have pulled their support over the club because of QuickQuid - there are rumours that Carrs could be pulling the plug (that would be a massive shock) and othe rminor advertisers/sponsors.

It is beginning to look as though, although the deal is worth £275,000/annum the club could be losing out on a lot more income if any more pull away from the club.

Has Gartside finally shot himself in the foot, over this deal?

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:So far The Purple Property Shop, Oystons, Booths Music have pulled their support over the club because of QuickQuid - there are rumours that Carrs could be pulling the plug (that would be a massive shock) and othe rminor advertisers/sponsors.

It is beginning to look as though, although the deal is worth £275,000/annum the club could be losing out on a lot more income if any more pull away from the club.

Has Gartside finally shot himself in the foot, over this deal?

Just about covers half of Gartsides salary

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Going to be on Watchdog

"How much would a new Bolton Wanderers shirt cost if you took out a Quick Quid loan to pay for it? BBC1, 8pm"

Some of the responses to the tweet are quite funny:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Now the bbc thinks its wrong I might change my mind. Wink

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 13 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum