Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OFFICIAL - QUICK QUID sponsorship deal OFF!!!

+31
JAH
Michael Bolton
Quent
rammywhite
JakeSnake
Culcheth_White
NickFazer
Bernard Dennis Park
waynagain
terenceanne
gloswhite
MartinBWFC
observer
wanderlust
Triumph
bwfc71
aaron_bwfc
Soul Kitchen
Lofty_Love
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
WhiteBic
doffcocker
Sluffy
Reebok Trotter
Boggersbelief
scottjames30
Reebok_Rebel
Natasha Whittam
SKDArmy
Hipster_Nebula
35 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 15]

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Amy Winehouse died because she stopped drinking.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Amy Winehouse died because she stopped drinking.

You hated Amy Winehouse.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They do offer support on mortgages for people who are unemployed. I've no idea how it manifests itself but there is support available.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Amy Winehouse died because she stopped drinking.

You hated Amy Winehouse.

Did I?

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Maybe people would be happy if we had one of those lovely Banks, who gave out mortgages to people who couldn't afford to pay them, as our new sponsor. T.S.B. used to be our sponsor, did people complain about them? The problem is that people live above their means and that's how these companies exist.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:They do offer support on mortgages for people who are unemployed. I've no idea how it manifests itself but there is support available.

You are either a multi-millionaire or still living in your bedroom at mummy & daddy's house because you are completely out of touch with real life.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I won't be buying them the kit, if the parents have a problem with it, then thats up to them.

Wouldn't say it made me delighted to have a dubious company like that, but i won't be losing any sleep.

People had the same hissy fit when we "got into bed" with a betting firm.

i believe the logo was left off the kids kit, and after about 4 hours people were in the shop buying the kit (XXXXL of course)

When was teh last time Bolton actually sold a XXXXL size shirt? I believe never - the largest they do is either XL or XXL.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

They sold XXXL last year

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:They do offer support on mortgages for people who are unemployed. I've no idea how it manifests itself but there is support available.

You are either a multi-millionaire or still living in your bedroom at mummy & daddy's house because you are completely out of touch with real life.

Well I am out of touch with things I've not experienced, i suspect many are.

Is real life having loads of kids, no job a big mortgage and no income?

I'm glad i am out of touch.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

Is real life having loads of kids, no job a big mortgage and no income?

No, but real life is losing your job and therefore having no income.

You claimed those people are stupid for turning to firms like Quick Quid when they should be queuing up at their local Town Hall for "free mortgage payments".

You're clueless.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, i didn't say anything about "free mortgage payments"

I said that help is on on offer for mortgages, though I'm not sure in what regard they come.

please don't put things in quotation marks that i've not said.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:No, i didn't say anything about "free mortgage payments"

I said that help is on on offer for mortgages, though I'm not sure in what regard they come.

please don't put things in quotation marks that i've not said.

There are no free payments, no help with mortgages, nothing.

The only thing the government has done is put pressure on banks to wait longer before repossessing your home.

So I'll ask you again. You've just lost your job, you have no savings, and a family to feed. What do you do?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I just googled it and there is something called an SMI.

appears to be some sort of financial aid in regards to mortgages for people who are unemployed, not interested in reading about it.

I've already said I'd claim jobseekers and some sort of child benefit while i was getting back on my feet, i assume i'd have a partner who was working who could help or are we all completely destitute?

Like i said I've got absolutely no experience in that area and i don't plan too, but i fail to see how taking a huge loan out at 8475849328% APR is rational.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I worked for a place for 26 years and got 'downsized'. When I did work I saved money, paid off my 30 year mortgage in 7 years, used my savings to live until I found another job. I didn't buy a house I couldn't afford, didn't expect anyone to bail me out for living beyond my means, took a job on less than half what I used to earn (but it was a job), I pay off my credit cards every month and am in the process of buying house in Florida. I have always been fiscally responsible and if more people were the same way 'loan shark companies' wouldn't exist.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I just googled it and there is something called an SMI.

appears to be some sort of financial aid in regards to mortgages for people who are unemployed, not interested in reading about it.

I've already said I'd claim jobseekers and some sort of child benefit while i was getting back on my feet, i assume i'd have a partner who was working who could help or are we all completely destitute?

Like i said I've got absolutely no experience in that area and i don't plan too, but i fail to see how taking a huge loan out at 8475849328% APR is rational.

I'm seething because you called these people stupid. No one is saying it's rational, but people are desperate. You try being rational when you can't afford food for your kids.

Do you honestly think jobseekers allowance and child benefit are going to cover mortgage payments?

I think you're on the WUM as no one is that dumb.

Either retract your stupid comment or take a 7 day ban.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:I worked for a place for 26 years and got 'downsized'. When I did work I saved money, paid off my 30 year mortgage in 7 years, used my savings to live until I found another job. I didn't buy a house I couldn't afford, didn't expect anyone to bail me out for living beyond my means, took a job on less than half what I used to earn (but it was a job), I pay off my credit cards every month and am in the process of buying house in Florida. I have always been fiscally responsible and if more people were the same way 'loan shark companies' wouldn't exist.

No one likes a show off. I suspect times are very different for young families in 2013 than there were 20 years ago or whenever you started on the housing ladder.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think it is stupid to get yourself into debt you're unable to pay off.

sorry.

If you don't fair enough.

as usual in "debates" you resort to abuse and completely making up "quotes."

give it a rest.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I think it is stupid to get yourself into debt you're unable to pay off.

So people should only buy a house when they can buy it with cash?

We'd all be living in tents.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Natasha Whittam wrote:
waynagain wrote:I worked for a place for 26 years and got 'downsized'. When I did work I saved money, paid off my 30 year mortgage in 7 years, used my savings to live until I found another job. I didn't buy a house I couldn't afford, didn't expect anyone to bail me out for living beyond my means, took a job on less than half what I used to earn (but it was a job), I pay off my credit cards every month and am in the process of buying house in Florida. I have always been fiscally responsible and if more people were the same way 'loan shark companies' wouldn't exist.

No one likes a show off. I suspect times are very different for young families in 2013 than there were 20 years ago or whenever you started on the housing ladder.

Nobody is 'showing off', I'm just proving what you can do if you don't spend money you don't have. If you bought a house 20 years ago that you couldn't afford you would find yourself in the same situation as people today.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Boggersbelief wrote:The sponsor is quick quid, I told you days ago

Maybe people will take more notice of what I say now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum