Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Man "Beheaded/hacked" to death in London.

+19
Angry Dad
Triumph
Soul Kitchen
MartinBWFC
Copper Dragon
bwfc71
Reebok_Rebel
xmiles
aaron_bwfc
BoltonTillIDie
Natasha Whittam
Sluffy
WhiteBic
scottjames30
waynagain
Boggersbelief
Bernard Dennis Park
Reebok Trotter
Hipster_Nebula
23 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 6]

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

The bloke who rates this in the top 3 of things he's seen - I wonder what the other 2 were?

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Probably just back from his holiday in Penryn.

http://www.falmouthpacket.co.uk/news/10434718._/?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hipster_Nebula wrote:because terrorism is defined as an act of violence with political motivation.

and if you listen to what he says then you'll find thats the correct term to use.

But there is no political motivation but there is alot of religious content and last time I looked it up religious views are not political views.

He is a murderer and nothing else!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:The EDL are making pricks of themselves on Sky news right now.

Man "Beheaded/hacked" to death in London. - Page 3 160ubk

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

What happens next? hospital saves their lives, they go to court, get sentenced, that's the cost of hospitals, court case, prison for however long, the long and short of it all is the tax payers are all footing the bill, I wish Britains do gooders would fuck right off, either deport the cunts, or bring back the death penalty, you know like eye for an eye, end these cunts lives, like they have ended a fathers life, utter utter cunts.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

bwfc71 wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:because terrorism is defined as an act of violence with political motivation.

and if you listen to what he says then you'll find thats the correct term to use.

But there is no political motivation but there is alot of religious content and last time I looked it up religious views are not political views.

He is a murderer and nothing else!

If you listen to him he is ranting about Cameron and saying 'you should get rid of your government', sounds political to me.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Hanging is too good and quick for these cnuts,add the drawing and quartering to it.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:Why are we treating these people in hospital ?
They wont be using anesthetic I hope, I can't understand why past and previous governments tollerate this scum, you can do what you want in this country unless you are a white christian of course. Evil or Very Mad

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Triumph wrote:
They wont be using anesthetic I hope, I can't understand why past and previous governments tollerate this scum, you can do what you want in this country unless you are a white christian of course. Evil or Very Mad

Its seems that way, political Islam hacking down a soldier in London , the government needs to do something now.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:
Triumph wrote:

Its seems that way, political Islam hacking down a soldier in London , the government needs to do something now.

They wont...

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok_Rebel wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
Triumph wrote:

They wont...
and it's to late, England is overun with them, mark my word we will soon be the minority.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I see people who smashed up a mosque were arrested for a "racially motivated attack"

what race are muslims.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

"sources" have said the men are both "british born"

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I doubt they class themselves as British.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

By my scanning through twitter it seems the EDL are attracting more vitriol than the two terrorist murderers.

People are actually lining up to DEFEND the ideology behind it.

what a strange world we live in.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:By my scanning through twitter it seems the EDL are attracting more vitriol than the two terrorist murderers.

I'm guessing these people would be the first to cry outrage if it happened on their streets.

I wish all these people who claim to hate Britian so much would just fuck off - white, black, Asian I couldn't care less.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a free country and if they don't like it they are free to piss off whenever they like.

Reebok Trotter wrote:It's a free country and if they don't like it they are free to piss off whenever they like.

:agree:

Problem is they won't.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

David Cameron, British PM:"There is nothing in Islam that justifies this truly dreadful act

Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instil terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them."

:facepalm:

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:By my scanning through twitter it seems the EDL are attracting more vitriol than the two terrorist murderers.

I'm guessing these people would be the first to cry outrage if it happened on their streets.

I wish all these people who claim to hate Britian so much would just fuck off - white, black, Asian I couldn't care less.
Bob on N! We have an enemy within, ffs we only have one life and these thick bastards are too stupid to realise it. Chop their pricks off and see what damage they can do to 70 virgins, cretins.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum