Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down?

+12
Reebok Trotter
boltonbonce
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
xmiles
Michael Bolton
aaron_bwfc
summercummings
scottjames30
Culcheth_White
waynagain
Natasha Whittam
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

21Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Mon Mar 10 2014, 13:48

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

A pit bull? Surprising. They never attack anyone!

22Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Mon Mar 10 2014, 13:54

boltonbonce

boltonbonce
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My local dog shelter has a total of 19 dogs waiting to be re-homed,and every one of them is a pit bull. They are bought,then discarded like yesterday's newspaper. Something needs to be done,and soon.

23Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Mon Mar 10 2014, 13:59

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Domestic pets are an emotive subject but for me it boils down to the fact that the vast majority of them wouldn't exist - and therefore not be a problem - if it wasn't for humans. Personally I like them, but in an age when we are supposedly trying to reduce carbon emissions to extend the life of the planet for future generations I think it's only fair to levy a proportionate tax on those that choose to keep domestic pets - say a grand a year for a dog. Then we might see how keen they are.
As regards attacks, the owners should carry the can and face the same retribution they would face had they carried out the attack themselves as they currently create the problem but don't carry the responsibility that goes with it.

24Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Mon Mar 10 2014, 14:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:I told him I would be in a pub near where he lives in Great Lever if he wanted to threaten me 'to my face'. I went there ten nights in a row and he never showed.

Ten nights in a row? Are you a slow learner?

Back on topic I totally agree about idiots who own Pit Bulls as status symbols. Twats..the lot of them. I was bitten in a pub by a Jack Russell last Wednesday night and my thumb still isn't right. I have been using Germolene liquid skin ever since. If that had been a Pit Bull I would have lost my hand.

25Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Mon Mar 10 2014, 14:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Ten nights in a row? Are you a slow learner?

Clearly someone did turn up to fight, and kicked him to death seeing as he hasn't posted since.

26Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Mon Mar 10 2014, 14:56

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Natasha Whittam wrote:Another life ruined because of a dog and it's owner.

A 22 year old woman has received "life changing" injuries after being attacked by an American pit bull while out walking in a park in Lincoln.

And to make matters worse, the 33 year old owner of the dog got into a brawl with police after they cornered his dog, refusing to let them shoot it.

This scumbag deserves to burn in my opinion, as does anyone with a dangerous dog.

It's about time we wised up and just destroyed all breeds that potentially attack people. You never hear of Cocker Spaniels attacking people do you. If you want a dog, buy a fucking spaniel.
or a poodle sweetie.

27Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Mon Mar 10 2014, 16:59

Bolton Nuts

Admin

boltonbonce wrote:My local dog shelter has a total of 19 dogs waiting to be re-homed,and every one of them is a pit bull. They are bought,then discarded like yesterday's newspaper. Something needs to be done,and soon.

Pit bulls are banned in this country. I very highly doubt your local shelter is looking to re-home 19 of them.

#getyourfactsright

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

28Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Mon Mar 10 2014, 17:02

Bolton Nuts

Admin

wanderlust wrote:As regards attacks, the owners should carry the can and face the same retribution they would face had they carried out the attack themselves as they currently create the problem but don't carry the responsibility that goes with it.

Is that the same as for someone who has an accident in a car? Nobody NEEDS a car - they kill people every day - but we don't ban them or people from owning them.

29Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Mon Mar 10 2014, 17:06

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Natasha Whittam wrote:Another life ruined because of a dog and it's owner.

This scumbag deserves to burn in my opinion, as does anyone with a dangerous dog.

It's about time we wised up and just destroyed all breeds that potentially attack people. You never hear of Cocker Spaniels attacking people do you. If you want a dog, buy a fucking spaniel.

Spaniels do attack people. They just don't do as much damage when they do. So you never hear of it.

I've been bitten by two dogs, a Spaniel and some other little angry fluff ball. I do agree that owners of more powerful breeds should be subject to more rigorous checks and licensing. At the moment any old idiot can get hold of a Staffy or similar. But I don't think that the dogs should be banned - although the breeding of dogs should be strictly controlled.

30Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Mon Mar 10 2014, 17:08

Bolton Nuts

Admin

wanderlust wrote:if "dog lovers" (sic) really cared about dogs, they wouldn't want any old scally to own one and therefore you'd think that they'd support the idea of licensing owners - but they don't.
Bunch of hypocritical barstewards the lot of them.

I'm a "dog lover" (sic) and I support the idea of licensing and breeding controls.
But thank you for tarring us all with the same brush.

31Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Mon Mar 10 2014, 17:10

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Michael Bolton wrote: They are monsters. I would have kicked it so hard in the head.
People who own these dogs are complete scumbags.

I have never thought of myself as a scum bag before but if you kicked my dog in the head he would cower and attempt to be submissive. However, I would rip your face off. So yeah, the owner would be at fault.

32Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Mon Mar 10 2014, 19:03

Biggie wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote: They are monsters. I would have kicked it so hard in the head.
People who own these dogs are complete scumbags.

I have never thought of myself as a scum bag before but if you kicked my dog in the head he would cower and attempt to be submissive. However, I would rip your face off. So yeah, the owner would be at fault.
 :clap:  :agree: 

Ditto for me and our Humph.

33Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Tue Mar 11 2014, 12:31

Bolton Nuts

Admin

Thanks Bread. It's like we are one and the same.

34Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Tue Mar 11 2014, 12:48

Stop it...... Very Happy

35Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Tue Dec 09 2014, 20:10

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

36Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Tue Dec 09 2014, 20:23

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It certainly wasn't a bulldog Hipster. They are an incredibly gentle lovable breed.

37Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Tue Dec 09 2014, 20:23

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This picture says it all!

Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 23E90D8500000578-2867266-image-m-84_1418146188339

RIP to the 11 month old baby.

38Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Tue Dec 09 2014, 20:38

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:It certainly wasn't a bulldog Hipster. They are an incredibly gentle lovable breed.

The owner says it was an american bulldog, but the police believe it was a pitbull terrier apparently.

my bad.

39Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Tue Dec 09 2014, 20:41

karlypants

karlypants
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The culprit looks like he didn't get enough vitamins when he was a kid and fed on chicken nuggets chips and beans every day...

40Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? - Page 2 Empty Re: Dogs: Time To Put The Owners Down? Tue Dec 09 2014, 21:51

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It really is time the underclass was exterminated, or at the very least prevented from having children.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum