Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ?

+14
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
Soul Kitchen
Reebok_Rebel
Tigermin
waynagain
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Triumph
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who's the daddy Wanderer ?

Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_lcap3%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_lcap7%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_rcap 7% [ 6 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_lcap4%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_lcap3%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_lcap1%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_lcap4%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_lcap1%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_lcap6%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_lcap2%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_lcap2%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_lcap6%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 89

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? 711151169Who's Bolton's biggest fan on here in your opinion ?

Who loves them the most, who is the most knowledgeable about the club, who goes to the most games, who has got the most shirts, who is through and through a Wanderer the most.

Who hurts the most when the white army lose ?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I voted for myself (other) - I even have a mug saying no. 1 fan - so it must be true...

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

This'll be another rigged vote.

Unless I win.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's me! :number1:

I went to nearly all the games under sammy lee. Which took a lot of bottle.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:I voted for myself (other) - I even have a mug saying no. 1 fan - so it must be true...

Can you not put yourself in BoltonTillIDie ?

That's why I said take note, to add on if you can, I can only go up to 30?

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The maximum is 30 - I'll be other Smile

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BoltonTillIDie wrote:The maximum is 30 - I'll be other Smile

lol!

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Me - I almost need hospitalisation with depression when we lose

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Me!!!!

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Clearly the biggest wanderers fan must be someone who has no geographical affinity to the club but supports to the best of his ability from his humble bedsit in Kingston , Jamaica - and is unable to have a conversation with a fellow wanderers fan without logging onto a website several times a day. He is also able to reel off the names of obscure and youth players with relative ease and has added to his bucket list, a visit to the Reebok Stadium to see his beloved team and to call the referee a wanker.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Sad my vote went to btid

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I'd vote for myself but I seem to have been missed off...bastards! Very Happy

On a serious note I have voted for BDP.

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

people who want to be considered should post a short Bio to show why they should be.

Tigermin

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

waynagain wrote:people who want to be considered should post a short Bio to show why they should be.

Watching games must count as a criteria ? That rules out 50% of the fuckers on here minimum ???

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't get to many games any more since I live in the USA. The last year Big Sam was in charge I came over several times and saw 18 games that season. I was a season ticket holder from 1956 until 2008 (even though I lived in the USA since 1979) - finally stopped renewing my ticket because of Megson.

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

waynagain wrote:people who want to be considered should post a short Bio to show why they should be.
Better things to do to be honest, Another stupid pointless poll.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

scottjames30 wrote:Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? 711151169Who's Bolton's biggest fan on here in your opinion ?

Who loves them the most, who is the most knowledgeable about the club, who goes to the most games, who has got the most shirts, who is through and through a Wanderer the most.

Who hurts the most when the white army lose ?

Me.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Me, cos I reckon I've been watching um longest!

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Soul Kitchen wrote:Me, cos I reckon I've been watching um longest!

When was your first game?

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

waynagain wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Me, cos I reckon I've been watching um longest!

When was your first game?
WBA 1963, lost 0-2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum