Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ?

+14
Reebok Trotter
Copper Dragon
Soul Kitchen
Reebok_Rebel
Tigermin
waynagain
aaron_bwfc
Keegan
Triumph
rammywhite
Hipster_Nebula
Bernard Dennis Park
BoltonTillIDie
scottjames30
18 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who's the daddy Wanderer ?

Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 7% [ 6 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 3% [ 3 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 4% [ 4 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 1% [ 1 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 2% [ 2 ]
Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 89

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soul Kitchen wrote:
waynagain wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Me, cos I reckon I've been watching um longest!

When was your first game?
WBA 1963, lost 0-2.

I think Banks beats that.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:
waynagain wrote:

WBA 1963, lost 0-2.

I think Banks beats that.
I'd be interested to know!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Yes come on Banks of the Croal Very Happy

I'm sure I read that his first game was in 1959. Cool

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Soul Kitchen wrote:
waynagain wrote:

WBA 1963, lost 0-2.

Mine was Charlton 1952, won 2 -1 (still have the programme somewhere) Charlton was also my last game at Burnden.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:

Mine was Charlton 1952, won 2 -1 (still have the programme somewhere) Charlton was also my last game at Burnden.

Fcuk me! How old are you? Shocked

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:
waynagain wrote:

Fcuk me! How old are you? Shocked

Going off many of his other posts, I'd say about 14 years old.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

It was about 59 could have been earlier because I still have this memory of us playing Burnley at their place and I couldn't find out the result, it was nearly 10 pm before I found out we'd lost 4-0.That game was in 1960.

Not that it makes me a bigger or better supporter than anybody else.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper Dragon wrote:

Going off many of his other posts, I'd say about 14 years old.

He doesn't post like an old git tbh.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks of the Croal wrote:It was about 59 could have been earlier because I still have this memory of us playing Burnley at their place and I couldn't find out the result, it was nearly 10 pm before I found out we'd lost 4-0.That game was in 1960.

Not that it makes me a bigger or better supporter than anybody else.

I'm just glad that I wasn't making it up. Very Happy

I'm going to now vote for you Banks. Very Happy

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I don't anyone well enough to say

It isn't Amos or Natasha

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

How rude!

Having Banks of the Croal as 'other'. :Overreact:

He's ten times the fan that Bernard is. afro

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hahaha Burnley scum Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 3406120456

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:Hahaha Burnley scum Who is Bolton's biggest fan on the nuts ? - Page 2 3406120456

Where were you in the 60's you plastic glory hunter? Very Happy

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If my old man was on t'internet I would have him down as Wanderers biggest fan. Born in 1932 in Bowton his first game at Burnden Park would have been prior to 52. I was born in't late fifties but he never encouraged me to go to games when I was a nipper because he didn't think it was a suitable venue for youngsters.

He was a big fan of Lofty, Eddie Hopkinson, Roy Hartle, John Byrom, etc etc and he went to the FA Cup final when we lost to Blackpool and beat United. I was in Baghdad at the time. Wink

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Eddie Hopkinson, Roy Hartle and Nat met them all , pure gents, i have pics with me and all of them.
We need a pic thread on this site.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Mr Magoo wrote:Eddie Hopkinson, Roy Hartle and Nat met them all , pure gents, i have pics with me and all of them.
We need a pic thread on this site.
So start one you spacker.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Banks, I take my hat off to you!
Can I change my vote to Banks?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

BDP is the biggest fan on here, but do you all agree with second, third and fourth?

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree me and Mich are top fans.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum