Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It's saturday night, so why aren't you out on't rant?

+4
scottjames30
Bernard Dennis Park
bwfc71
Copper Dragon
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

There are lots of young hip happening dudes on this forum, yet they are on here tapping keys.

We've got the Business woman of the year Nastase, surely she should be in a cocktail bar in Preston having her tonsils felt.

Then there's Bernard the biggest Bolton fan in the world. Why isn't he on a pub crawl, playing drinking games and singing football songs?

Let's not forget ScottJames who used to be one of Eminem's roadies, surely he should be warming up in town popping the pills ready to go to a club with his white gloves and fluorescent jacket on.

I'm only in tonight because I've a spider to look after.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I was out last night around Spinningfields enjoying a few cocktails at Longbar,a nd enjoying teh sunshine in deckcahirs with the other half and work mates and then, as the sun set, a few beers at Slug & Lettuce - then banging away (no I do been banging not the sexual act) on the station officers office door at Salford Central because the train left 1 minute EARLY!!!

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:I was out last night around Spinningfields enjoying a few cocktails at Longbar,a nd enjoying teh sunshine in deckcahirs with the other half and work mates and then, as the sun set, a few beers at Slug & Lettuce - then banging away (no I do been banging not the sexual act) on the station officers office door at Salford Central because the train left 1 minute EARLY!!!

You wouldn't be telling porkies again (allegedly) would you? Very Happy

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I'm working.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I'm working.

Betterware?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm in tonight just chilling with a few beers, trying to get votes, selling my soul to stay for another week, otherwise I'll be a M Bolton and have to have a week away.

I'm in Rammy tomorrow at 09.00 in the final day of my lads football tournament , so taking it easy.

Might listen to some Eminem now you've mentioned him now though.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Copper Dragon wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:I was out last night around Spinningfields enjoying a few cocktails at Longbar,a nd enjoying teh sunshine in deckcahirs with the other half and work mates and then, as the sun set, a few beers at Slug & Lettuce - then banging away (no I do been banging not the sexual act) on the station officers office door at Salford Central because the train left 1 minute EARLY!!!

Nope!!! The security camera at Salford Central should be proof enough of me banging away at 2205 (after the 2204 train heading for Blackburn (and I think Clitheroe) left the station at 2203! And the deck-chairs and all that were at Spinningfields new garden area with the new bars - Longbar and Bloom!

Actually was menat to be be meeting a mate from A-dam there, who is in Manchester visiting family, but he cried off saying he was ill so joined work colleagues for the usual Friday night drinks!

What pissed me and the other half more was that there is no late bus from Bolton to Darcy Lever (last bus being 2220) and ended up in a black-cab costing £6.50!!!

It's quite nice up near spinningfields. Do they still have the big screen? U used to go to the cheap gym there and walk past all the hipsters Sat on the grass with no shoes playing guitar.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Copper Dragon wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I'm working.

Betterware?

Not quite.

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc71 wrote:
Copper Dragon wrote:

Nope!!! The security camera at Salford Central should be proof enough of me banging away at 2205 (after the 2204 train heading for Blackburn (and I think Clitheroe) left the station at 2203! And the deck-chairs and all that were at Spinningfields new garden area with the new bars - Longbar and Bloom!

Actually was menat to be be meeting a mate from A-dam there, who is in Manchester visiting family, but he cried off saying he was ill so joined work colleagues for the usual Friday night drinks!

What pissed me and the other half more was that there is no late bus from Bolton to Darcy Lever (last bus being 2220) and ended up in a black-cab costing £6.50!!!
Oh dear, oh dear, so begins another cycle.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:It's quite nice up near spinningfields. Do they still have the big screen? U used to go to the cheap gym there and walk past all the hipsters Sat on the grass with no shoes playing guitar.

Do you mean the gym that is about £18/month - next to the restaurant? Both are beneath the office block I work in!!!

Yep the big screen is back again this year and the 2 bars (longbar and bloom) are part of that set-up now.

Spinningfields is quite a decent place to work and relax nowadays - changed from when I used to work at RBS and the area was still being built.

Yeah that's the one. I think it is called pure. What do you do in Manchester. I work on the quays and always get out pic working in Manchester of public transport and expensive parking

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm not allowed out on my own anymore.

Not that I'm that bothered, who needs phooking taxi's anyway, robbing cunts.

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

y2johnny wrote:Yeah that's the one. I think it is called pure. What do you do in Manchester. I work on the quays and always get out pic working in Manchester of public transport and expensive parking

Thats the one!

I am a trainer, not with the gym, but with one of the companies in the building - hence why I travel to other sites/cities quite often training current and new staff on procedures, etc etc etc

I tend to take the train in, park up at Bolton Station (gratis, of course) -except when travelling then its a taxi to Piccadilly or Manny Airport (paid for by expenses, of course. Very Happy )

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

MartinBWFC wrote:Oh dear, oh dear, so begins another cycle.

He can't help it Laughing

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Just back from Blackpool with he family - It was awesome Smile

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

BoltonTillIDie wrote:Just back from Blackpool with he family - It was awesome Smile
Blackpool and awesome can NEVER be used in the same sentence.

NickFazer

NickFazer
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I've been out.

Just got back, beer festival at Stockport County and a couple in the Northern Qtr on the way home. Sad to see a once proud club in the conference North btw. Hope they get back in the Football League soon.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum