Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you work in an office or graft for a living ?

+11
Angry Dad
Soul Kitchen
wanderlust
bwfc71
xmiles
Banks of the Croal
Hipster_Nebula
BoltonTillIDie
Bernard Dennis Park
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

What's your type of job.

Do you work in an office or graft for a living ? Vote_lcap20%Do you work in an office or graft for a living ? Vote_rcap 20% [ 3 ]
Do you work in an office or graft for a living ? Vote_lcap33%Do you work in an office or graft for a living ? Vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
Do you work in an office or graft for a living ? Vote_lcap13%Do you work in an office or graft for a living ? Vote_rcap 13% [ 2 ]
Do you work in an office or graft for a living ? Vote_lcap33%Do you work in an office or graft for a living ? Vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 15

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm one of the unlucky ones, I have to graft and get my hands dirty.

What do you do?

What do you do Scott. See I work in an office but it's not exactly cushty as it sales. So not physically draining but mentally.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:I'm one of the unlucky ones, I have to graft and get my hands dirty.

Peeping Tom isn't a job, Scott.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm a slave for people doing their nice houses up.

Its hard sometimes but it keeps me fit and its a job , I bet work in the office has its doom n gloom though?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Natasha Whittam wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:I'm one of the unlucky ones, I have to graft and get my hands dirty.

Peeping Tom isn't a job, Scott.

Neither is being an Impersonator. Nat.

I actually like where I work been there over ten years so can't be that bad. Just selling online advertising space for auto trader.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

y2johnny wrote:I actually like where I work been there over ten years so can't be that bad. Just selling online advertising space for auto trader.

If you left your cushy job, could you ever go and do building work?

Or would you just find another job doing what you do ?

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I get high, post shit on forums and play poker while other people do my work for me.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm only saying like, i'd do a swap, I've no experience on a phone, computer, or talking to folk.

That shouldn't matter though should it Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I get high, post shit on forums and play poker while other people do my work for me.

Are you a pimp BDP Very Happy

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I work in an office, mentally draining...my other half claims its just tap tap tap... Bitch Wink

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

scottjames30 wrote:
Bernard Dennis Park wrote:I get high, post shit on forums and play poker while other people do my work for me.

He owns a Nandos franchise.

Bernard Dennis Park

Bernard Dennis Park
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:

That's the rumour.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I was hands on which was both physically and mentally draining at times but at least I was out in the fresh air, mostly, thank fuck.

Best job I did have was meter reading when the weather was nice. Walking door to door out in the fresh air for hours a day. Top job. I wouldn't mind doing building work but I'm shit at diy and stuff. As my missus will account for.

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

I'm retired. It's fucking great! Very Happy

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

xmiles wrote:I'm retired. It's fucking great! Very Happy

I'm going to do that in 24 years, I cant fooking wait.

55, im out of here.

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

xmiles wrote:I'm retired. It's fucking great! Very Happy

So am I... fuck em Very Happy

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Primarily an office worker, although I, along with 4 other trainers, visit the various offices training new staff and ongoing training with other staff - hence why I travel and only based in one office, and cheaper than having trainers in the various offices, Natasha, plus easily contactable via Microsoft Lync and Outlook!

But also office based for my own company and when I help out with the accounts for the Master franchise I am part of!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc71 wrote:Primarily an office worker, although I, along with 4 other trainers, visit the various offices training new staff and ongoing training with other staff - hence why I travel and only based in one office, and cheaper than having trainers in the various offices, Natasha, plus easily contactable via Microsoft Lync and Outlook!

But also office based for my own company and when I help out with the accounts for the Master franchise I am part of!

What's your aim, when will you be the boss ?

Do you want to go higher , or are you happy as you are ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum