Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Kinky stuff

+10
Triumph
waynagain
Mr Magoo
Copper Dragon
MartinBWFC
Reebok Trotter
Natasha Whittam
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Angry Dad
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Kinky stuff Empty Kinky stuff Fri Jun 14 2013, 22:14

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Are any of your women into kinky stuff or it may not be kinky just normal to most who knows?? mine is but i'll wait and see what comes in first.

2Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Fri Jun 14 2013, 22:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pervert

3Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Fri Jun 14 2013, 22:27

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Gas, Gas . Gas. you know what comes next AD.

4Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Fri Jun 14 2013, 22:29

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:Are any of your women into kinky stuff or it may not be kinky just normal to most who knows?? mine is but i'll wait and see what comes in first.

I once let Nuggy wear my stockings.

5Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Fri Jun 14 2013, 22:34

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As soon as I saw this post I knew who the author would be! Very Happy

6Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Fri Jun 14 2013, 23:02

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Trotter wrote:As soon as I saw this post I knew who the author would be! Very Happy
You could just smell it could'nt you:D Very Happy

7Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Fri Jun 14 2013, 23:14

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Very Happy

8Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Fri Jun 14 2013, 23:15

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I met a woman quite a few years ago who said that she liked it a bit rough and a bit of pain.

So I stuck head on her.

9Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Fri Jun 14 2013, 23:20

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I had a puncture in Whalley Range one night. While I was changing the tyre I was approached by a lady of the night who said, " I'm looking for a man who can give me 10 inches and make me bleed."

I hit her with my wheel brace and broke her nose.

10Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Sat Jun 15 2013, 00:45

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

We enjoy a good rub down with a Weetabix after sex, Very Happy

11Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Sat Jun 15 2013, 01:51

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I knew a couple who had a glass top coffee table. He used to lay underneath and she would take a shit on the top. Not sure if that was considered kinky to them because they were German.

12Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Sat Jun 15 2013, 02:16

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

waynagain wrote:I knew a couple who had a glass top coffee table. He used to lay underneath and she would take a shit on the top. Not sure if that was considered kinky to them because they were German.
Another racist comment.

13Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Sat Jun 15 2013, 06:58

Triumph

Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

My ex once asked me to kiss her were it smells, she couldn't understand why I had driven her to Blackburn?

14Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Sat Jun 15 2013, 07:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:I knew a couple who had a glass top coffee table. He used to lay underneath and she would take a shit on the top. Not sure if that was considered kinky to them because they were German.

Looking at your avi, you are one nosey bastard .

15Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:08

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:

You're starting to lose it bully boy, but that's what happens when you sit home on Friday night on the PC while everybody else is out having a good time. But that can be expected when you don't have any friends.

16Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:16

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

You're starting to lose it bully boy, but that's what happens when you sit home on Friday night on the PC while everybody else is out having a good time. But that can be expected when you don't have any friends.

I had a great night, I had a few fat ones , friends round showed them this idiot Wayne on my laptop, all had a laugh and a joke at you, then had tea very late on, has a few glasses of red too.

I bet your friends are crying out 'come back Wayne , we miss you' aren't they ?

Is that why your in the USA?

17Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:25

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

I had a great night, I had a few fat ones , friends round showed them this idiot Wayne on my laptop, all had a laugh and a joke at you, then had tea very late on, has a few glasses of red too.

Must have been a great night as you are up and posting on here at 8.30 in the morning.

18Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:28

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Must have been a great night as you are up and posting on here at 8.30 in the morning.

I don't lie in, I was making love at 7 if you must know.

19Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:56

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Masterbating is not 'making love', and if your mummy tells you it is, she's lying.

20Kinky stuff Empty Re: Kinky stuff Sat Jun 15 2013, 08:56

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:
waynagain wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:

Masterbating is not 'making love', and if your mummy tells you it is, she's lying.

Is that what your mummy used to say to you ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum