Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan?

+14
Hip Priest
waynagain
Copper Dragon
Angry Dad
Reebok Trotter
wessy
scottjames30
xmiles
Culcheth_White
aaron_bwfc
Reebok_Rebel
Jamster26
Natasha Whittam
MartinBWFC
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Empty Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Wed Jun 19 2013, 15:40

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Reebok Roar on facebook saying so, I find this a strange one, but would not be that bothered tbh.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hmmm, is Coyle stupid enough to re-sign a player he didn't deem good enough the first time around?

Probably.

But it's bollocks of course.

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Can't see this being true. I'd take a £2m fee though if true.

Reebok_Rebel

Reebok_Rebel
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Id let him go. Lazy, cocky little shit really.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If this turns out to be true then it just shows Coyle has learned nothing from his time with us.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Sordell to Wigan is total bollocks!

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

aaron_bwfc wrote:If this turns out to be true then it just shows Coyle has learned nothing from his time with us.

And you're surprised?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He couldn't get a game when Coyle was our manager , I cant see him going for him now.

But you never know with the crazy fool.

wessy

wessy
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Come on the guys home sick in Bolton, he's not going to Wigan if he goes anywhere he goes down South.

From our perspective i wouldn't let any striker go until we get a better one in, end of the day we have an under 21 striker at a championship club, may not get much better. 

Strikers shouldn't be judged to early unless there special (Rooney etc) Much easier to break through at a young age at somewhere like full back.

Fullback only needs to meet a ball clear to row z and he gets a clap, a striker needs to hold it up and either turn and beat a man or lay it off, he needs to learn his trade much more to come.

10Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Empty Re: Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Wed Jun 19 2013, 19:54

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

As it stands we have Ngog, Sordell and  Craig Davies up front. We can't include Tom Eaves as he has a broken toe. I can't see us offloading Sordell or Ngog because that would just leave us with Craig Davies.

11Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Empty Re: Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Wed Jun 19 2013, 19:55

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:As it stands we have Ngog, Sordell and  Craig Davies up front. We can't include Tom Eaves as he has a broken toe. I can't see us offloading Sordell or Ngog because that would just leave us with Craig Davies.

Whichever way you look at it, with or without Ngog or Sordell we really need another striker IMO, none of the strikers even looked close to doing the business last season.

12Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Empty Re: Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Wed Jun 19 2013, 19:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like to see Sordell partnered up front with either Craig Davies or Ngog. But give them at least 4 matches to get used to each others styles in competitive games. There is too much chopping and bloody changing in the modern game. Give players time to gel before you pull the plug on the partnership.

13Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Empty Re: Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Wed Jun 19 2013, 19:58

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

would'nt it be nice - Beach Boy's

14Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Empty Re: Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Wed Jun 19 2013, 20:06

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I wonder if Barca will loan Neymar out to us for the season....looks a different player to the guy who played against England the other week.

15Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Empty Re: Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Wed Jun 19 2013, 20:06

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote:would'nt it be nice - Beach Boy's

Haven't the Beach Boys made a comeback recently?

16Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Empty Re: Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Wed Jun 19 2013, 20:07

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:I wonder if Barca will loan Neymar out to us for the season....looks a different player to the guy who played against England the other week.

I have never seen that Neymar have a good game. I wish we could have got Thiago Alcantara a few seasons ago.

17Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Empty Re: Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Wed Jun 19 2013, 20:09

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:
aaron_bwfc wrote:I wonder if Barca will loan Neymar out to us for the season....looks a different player to the guy who played against England the other week.

I have never seen that Neymar have a good game. I wish we could have got Thiago Alcantara a few seasons ago.

Put bbc3 on, he's ripping the mexico defence to pieces at the moment!

18Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Empty Re: Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Wed Jun 19 2013, 20:13

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:I'd like to see Sordell partnered up front with either Craig Davies or Ngog. But give them at least 4 matches to get used to each others styles in competitive games. There is too much chopping and bloody changing in the modern game. Give players time to gel before you pull the plug on the partnership.

Sordell & Ngog have had plenty of chances - both are shite.

However, I guarantee Doogie will persist until January when he finally realises I was right.

19Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Empty Re: Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Wed Jun 19 2013, 20:38

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

He's reportedly after Chris McCann and Martin Paterson.

It wouldn't be surprising if it's a lazy journo story or if he was actually after them both.

20Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Empty Re: Transfer rumour, Sordell to Wigan? Wed Jun 19 2013, 22:21

waynagain

waynagain
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Reebok Trotter wrote:As it stands we have Ngog, Sordell and  Craig Davies up front. We can't include Tom Eaves as he has a broken toe. I can't see us offloading Sordell or Ngog because that would just leave us with Craig Davies.
Why can't we include Eaves? He's supposed to be out for 6 weeks, he's already done a week and it's six more weeks to the start of the season.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum