Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whose back doors would you most like to smash in 3 choices.

+20
Hip Priest
Culcheth_White
gloswhite
aaron_bwfc
Banks of the Croal
scottjames30
wanderlust
Boggersbelief
Michael Bolton
Norpig
Triumph
Mr Magoo
JonnyRandom
doffcocker
Copper Dragon
BoltonTillIDie
Keegan
Reebok Trotter
Soul Kitchen
Angry Dad
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Culcheth_White wrote:Cheryl Cole
Kirsty Gallagher
I'd sell my house and car to shag Lucy Verasamy
Whose back doors would you most like to smash in 3 choices. - Page 3 Qnvghe

Excellent choices Culceth. I really liked that Lucy when she did the weather on Daybreak, is she still on there? I not seen her in ages.

Kirsty Gallagher is very sexy.

Have you ever seen the diver Paola Espinosa? She is a Mexican diver, she should be diving this week in the world championships. She is so beautiful. I always hope her boobs will pop out in the underwater shots when she dives but no such luck.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Michael Bolton wrote:
Kirsty Gallagher

Excellent choices Culceth. I really liked that Lucy when she did the weather on Daybreak, is she still on there? I not seen her in ages.

Have you ever seen the diver Paola Espinosa? She is a Mexican diver, she should be diving this week in the world championships. She is so beautiful. I always hope her boobs will pop out in the underwater shots when she dives but no such luck.
I'll have a gander at that Espinosa bird. I always have a thing for brunette's, but I ended up marrying a dizzy blonde hairdresser.

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Firstly, it's always been front doors only for me. Coming in through the back door has never interested me in the slightest.
Secondly, I've been blissfully happily married to Mrs. Hip Priest for a good many years now. (34 to be exact, you get less for 1st degree murder.)
Thirdly, in case some of you weren't aware, Mrs. H.P. is the mum of young Mr. Doffcocker who will no doubt be reading this later tonight.

So although I have NO INTEREST WHATSOEVER in any other young ladies, if pushed to name 3 attractive ones as opposed to smashing in their back doors etc. they might be:

a) Gemma Arterton

b) Kate Bush (in her prime)

c) Catherine Zeta (in her prime).

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:I don't know copper, I reckon she would absolutely love sex and you could take every which way but loose. She is such a classy lady, great personality, intelligent, beautiful and a gorgeous body. To think some lucky devil gets to see her naked and shag her senseless each night. Swine.

She was looking very well this morning and nearly had me making a tent.

When she started stroking one of her legs, well, that's when I had to turn the tele off.

The little minx.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Culcheth_White wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote:
Kirsty Gallagher

I'll have a gander at that Espinosa bird. I always have a thing for brunette's, but I ended up marrying a dizzy blonde hairdresser.

Here is Paola Espinosa, she is so beautiful, she will be diving tonight in Barcelona at around 10pm, it is on Eurosport. She is so hot.
Whose back doors would you most like to smash in 3 choices. - Page 3 Paola-espinosa_1

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Kimberley Walsh.

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I didn't know that Doffcocker's full name was Doffcocker Priest! Smile Well thought out post/disclaimer, by the way.

Young Ms. Espinosa would be a good candidate for 5 minutes of my time - if she is not averse to the idea of allowing me access to her front door.

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Julia Bradbury.

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Boggersbelief wrote:Julia Bradbury.

Well you can't because she's front door only and she's mine.

Naked walks with Julia Bradbury.

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I so want to bang carol vorderman.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

22:54:20
Angry Dad wrote:I so want to bang carol vorderman.

Angry man, without causing offence, carol would want a real man who knows what he is doing. So step aside and leave her with me. I would let her write down a countdown numbers puzzle for you to do.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

lol!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:22:54:20
Angry Dad wrote:I so want to bang carol vorderman.

Angry man, without causing offence, carol would want a real man who knows what he is doing. So step aside and leave her with me. I would let her write down a countdown numbers puzzle for you to do.

I really like you big boned  guy but experience in fucking donuts aint gonna impress the delicious carol, women like dangerous men, men that do crazy things and i aint talking eating two turkeys in half an hour, leave the women to me dude, if i told you who i had in the back of a tour bus a few weeks ago you would need a jack to lift your jaw back up.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Well lets hear it then, who?

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I cant do that, all i can say is she is young enough to be my daughter and you have seen her in every supermarket music dept and on MTV.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I bet it's miss piggy.

Lyric Todkill

Lyric Todkill
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

Angry Dad wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Suranne Jones
Michelle Keegan
Victoria Pendleton
Dont say  suranne iv'e got a big crush on her, she turns me to jelly, what a lovely woman, i have never been lost for words until i saw her in Brighton in a play called beautiful thing a few weeks ago, the wife is not amused at my obsession over her and no kidding she had a short skirt and black panties on show cant get that picture out of my head. She was playing a chavvy mum in the play but she is so fucking horny and a great actress. I think i'd leave home for her if she'd have me.

something about her

Whose back doors would you most like to smash in 3 choices. - Page 3 2Q==

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Angry Dad wrote:I cant do that, all i can say is she is young enough to be my daughter and you have seen her in every supermarket music dept and on MTV.

Oh we're playing this sort of game. 
Ok, I have shagged someone who is an actress who had been in magazines in a supermarket and name has an 'e' in it.

Bolton Nuts

Admin

I can't believe that so many of you still don't have your brown wings. Gay lords.

Anywho...

Anna Kournikova about 10 years ago.
Mylene Klass, off the adverts, now.

And I'll get back to you on the other one. So many to choose...

https://boltonnuts.forumotion.co.uk

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Sandra Bullock might be interesting she has a decent ass.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum