Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blatter wants to move the 2022 World Cup to the winter

+2
Soul Kitchen
Michael Bolton
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I absolutely hate FIFA and sepp blatter, they are a disgrace. Anyway, blatter wants the World Cup in Qatar to be played in the winter because summer temperatures are just way too hot. 

Can you believe this idiot? Can you imagine playing the World Cup in December when all the leagues are in mid season? Given that teams would need to get together for a few weeks prior to the tournament you would probably need to delay the season by 7 weeks and then the players are expected to get back to their club football. What a dickhead. 

Qatar only got the World Cup because of buying votes, no one would award a World Cup with stupid heat and only one stadium in the country. 

Just do the right thing and give Qatar their money back and let countries who can hold it in the summer months bid for it.

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Blatter will be 86 then! Ffs whats he bothered about? He'll be lookin at the coffin lid maybe? As indeed any of us could be!!

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I absolutely hate FIFA and sepp blatter, they are a disgrace. Anyway, blatter wants the World Cup in Qatar to be played in the winter because summer temperatures are just way too hot. 

Can you believe this idiot? Can you imagine playing the World Cup in December when all the leagues are in mid season? Given that teams would need to get together for a few weeks prior to the tournament you would probably need to delay the season by 7 weeks and then the players are expected to get back to their club football. What a dickhead. 

Qatar only got the World Cup because of buying votes, no one would award a World Cup with stupid heat and only one stadium in the country. 

Just do the right thing and give Qatar their money back and let countries who can hold it in the summer months bid for it.

Why should the football world be held to ransom just because Qatar won the bid?  Fcuk the lot of them. It should be played in summer as it always is. Qatar knew what they were doing when they applied and so did FIFA. I don't like discrimination in any form.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I just wish that football associations around the world pulled out of FIFA. How on earth they can give Qatar who have 1 football stadium, have no football culture, have crazy summer temperatures, are living in the dark ages with the way of life in that country a world cup, and yet England got just one vote. It is so corrupt. 
They cannot move the season about to accomodate a winter world cup. It is bloody stupidity, they know they have made a huge fuck up by being bribed and that it simply will not work. 

Football's world governing body need to put football and fans first, not their own pockets.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:I just wish that football associations around the world pulled out of FIFA. How on earth they can give Qatar who have 1 football stadium, have no football culture, have crazy summer temperatures, are living in the dark ages with the way of life in that country a world cup, and yet England got just one vote. It is so corrupt. 
They cannot move the season about to accomodate a winter world cup. It is bloody stupidity, they know they have made a huge fuck up by being bribed and that it simply will not work. 

Football's world governing body need to put football and fans first, not their own pockets.

:agree: :like: 

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He and FIFA also tried and failed to overturn a law that means the world cup has to be shown on free TV in the UK.

What an utter piece of shite they are.

They wanted us to pay to watch the world cup ?

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Blatter needs to be shown the door, and his puppet, Platini!

They are ruining football and IF they manage to shift the World Cup to winter I wouldn't be surprised seeing many nations pull out because of the Leagues.

The UK affiliates fell out with Blatter years ago and almost started a rival association. Its about time it happened! I know the Dutch, Germans, Spanish, Italian and Danish leagues would follow us.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Blatter is an odious reptile with no morals or scruples. How he has been able to be in charge of a major organisation for so long is bizarre.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Reebok Trotter wrote:Blatter is an odious reptile with no morals or scruples. How he has been able to be in charge of a major organisation for so long is bizarre.

I bet if you dug deep enough you would find Fifa are probably one of, if not the most corrupt sports business in the world.

Nobody likes him yet somehow he has been in charge for this long...

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Reebok Trotter wrote:Blatter is an odious reptile with no morals or scruples. How he has been able to be in charge of a major organisation for so long is bizarre.

Yes he is incredibly arrogant. 

They are ruining the world cup by giving it to shitty nations where no one wants to go to. South Africa was such a shit world cup. Russia and Qatar will be the same. The Gemany and France world cups were incredible. England would host a fantastic world cup too, everyone knows it, but because they didn't bribe FIFA they got one vote.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

aaron_bwfc wrote:

I bet if you dug deep enough you would find Fifa are probably one of, if not the most corrupt sports business in the world.

Nobody likes him yet somehow he has been in charge for this long...

I would be surprised if there was a more corrupt organisation than FIFA. Everyone knows it. Funny how Russia and Qatar with so many oil rich men who are involved in the game managed to get the world cup to their countries. Disgusting.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Just shows you how what money can buy you if you bribe enough people.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum