Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Royal Baby - Prince George

+9
Copper Dragon
doffcocker
aaron_bwfc
gloswhite
rammywhite
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
Reebok Trotter
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 19:27

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Is it just me or this this whole business turning into a bloody circus? On the news this morning it was reported that the Duchess had been driven by car to hospital as the Royal birth was imminent. By car no less! How the fcuk did they think she was going to get there? On a bloody tandem with William at the helm? On a Hovercraft?

The bloody press have been camped outside the hospital since the news broke as if it is some cataclysmic event.

Do us a favour FFS. Giving birth is the most natural thing in the world. Give the poor woman a break and when she is good and ready she will do the honours in true female fashion.

Until then........ STFU.

2The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 19:35

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Oh god it is absolutely painful. That Nicolas Witchel talks like a twat. "The man responsible for the safe delivery of the baby is Marcus..." oh fuck off. 
Fuck off! She is having a baby, so what, millions of babies are born every year. 
No one gives a shit!

3The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 19:38

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'd have a running commentary on the birth if they could.

She's having a Baby and doesn't need all these mental bastards camping outside the hospital.

4The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 19:41

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If I was her I would keep my legs crossed for days on end just to keep the Press hanging around like a flock of sheep. I hope they all get caught in the Thunderstorm that has been threatening.

5The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 20:45

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It's a boy. Thank Christ for that. Now we can all get back to the business of surviving during these austere times.

6The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 20:46

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

RT she's opened um, it's a boy. FFS the circus will start now!!

7The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 21:35

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Like most people I think- I couldn't give a monkeys. She'll be ordered now to have another one -within a couple of years so there's an heir and a spare. Her job will then be done and the pair of them can do what the hell they want then.
Or am I being a bit cynical?

8The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 21:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

rammywhite wrote:Like most people I think- I couldn't give a monkeys. She'll be ordered now to have another one -within a couple of years so there's an heir and a spare. Her job will then be done and the pair of them can do what the hell they want then.
Or am I being a bit cynical?

Nope, you are being honest.

9The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 21:56

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I have to admit that I like Wills and the missus. They seem (relatively) nice peope. All this fuss is genrated by the press to sell more air time or papers. Its bloody pathetic. Yes, its a royal event, but where's the dignity from the media ?

10The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 21:58

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

gloswhite wrote:I have to admit that I like Wills and the missus. They seem (relatively) nice peope. All this fuss is genrated by the press to sell more air time or papers. Its bloody pathetic. Yes, its a royal event, but where's the dignity from the media ?

I agree mate. However.... if they call him Rupert...I will go to the foot of our stairs!

11The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:06

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Rupert is bad, I agree, but they are even limited to certain names. No names like the pop stars of today, no Fizz, Bang, Wallop or any such thing for the Royals. Just the same names regurgitated, although I wouldn't be surprised if these two change things slightly.

12The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:21

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Rooney's missus is due and if it's a boy it is going to be called Clay. I'm guessing it's after Cassius Clay with his dad being a boxer.

Personally, I think William is a great name. You can shorten it to Will or Liam!

13The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:22

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

It does my head in when they come out with how much it weighs, it's a baby not a fucking turkey we are having for christmas.

They seem like a nice couple though, just a shame in a way they can't have a low key affair instead of all the cocks outside waiting for them who act like it's their baby.

14The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:28

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Tyler's a nice chavvy name?

15The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:47

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

aaron_bwfc wrote:It does my head in when they come out with how much it weighs, it's a baby not a fucking turkey we are having for christmas.

They could really fcuk up the establishment by going the whole hog and calling it Wayne!

16The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:53

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I can't believe people still give a shit about the Royal family. They're nobodies. To me, anyway.

Kate and William seem like nice people, but so do our next door neighbours who brought us home-made samosas, onion bhajjis, poppadoms and mango chutney last night.

17The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 22:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

doffcocker wrote: but so do our next door neighbours who brought us home-made samosas, onion bhajjis, poppadoms and mango chutney last night.

I'll bet that their surname isn't Haythornthwaite. Very Happy 

18The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 23:00

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

doffcocker wrote:I can't believe people still give a shit about the Royal family. They're nobodies. To me, anyway.

Kate and William seem like nice people, but so do our next door neighbours who brought us home-made samosas, onion bhajjis, poppadoms and mango chutney last night.

Couldn't agree more. In this day and age is there any need for them? It's funny isn't it, the government cut money from every bloody thing - local governments, NHS, benefits, schools, everything but we are still giving the royal family approx £50m a year. Absolutely disgusting, it is like a euro millions win each year. They live the life of luxury, can you imagine what sort of food they all eat? I bet they never have super noodles or a Fray Bentos pie. And what do they get all this money for?

19The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 23:18

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think it's unfair whichever way you look at it.

a ) Why should somebody have that level of luxury plainly for being born into that family?

b ) Why should somebody be that restricted, and be expected to behave a particular way because they were born into that family?

Surely there were/are times Will and Harry wish they could lead ordinary lives - get up in the morning, walk into town, go to the gym, go to Asda for a pizza and lager.
You don't know whether to envy or feel sorry for them. Either way, it's not right.

20The Royal Baby - Prince George Empty Re: The Royal Baby - Prince George Mon Jul 22 2013, 23:23

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Piers & Morgan are good names Evil or Very Mad 

I think george Is a good old fashioned name.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum