Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Blackpool want Mills and Andrews

+11
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Barryjw
xmiles
wanderlust
Lofty_Love
terenceanne
doffcocker
Boggersbelief
Banks of the Croal
BoltonTillIDie
15 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Thu Jul 25 2013, 23:09

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Bkackpool want mills and Andrews on loan according to Nixon

2Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Thu Jul 25 2013, 23:12

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Good, let them go.

3Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Thu Jul 25 2013, 23:18

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Get rid of these cowboys!

Would assume that these are both season long loan deals. So with that in mind surely Dougie has something up his sleeve regarding a new CB, Dawson anyone? Wink

4Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Thu Jul 25 2013, 23:19

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Keith Andrews' agent must be a wizard. I'll never understand his appeal.

5Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Thu Jul 25 2013, 23:31

I'd imagine we'd still have to subsidise part of their wages, but if it means we can bring in replacements ship them both out ASAP. Andrews is so slow he hinders the team when he gets on the ball.

6Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 00:19

terenceanne

terenceanne
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Can't figure this one scratch

7Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 00:36

Lofty_Love

Lofty_Love
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

On loan? clearly not, how would we benefit? they are too old for us to be benefiting from a loan deal.

But you never know..

8Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 00:47

Banks of the Croal

Banks of the Croal
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'd be thinking, when I get to the Reebok, at least I dont have to worry whether Andrews or Mills are in the squad.

9Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 00:56

Lofty_Love wrote:On loan? clearly not, how would we benefit? they are too old for us to be benefiting from a loan deal.

But you never know..

Loans for players that age tend be 'with a view to a permanent move', considering they've both been so poor for us it makes sense for Blackpool to try them first. Plus it would get at least a part of their wages off our bill.

Don't know if there's any truth to it, but there are benefits for us.

10Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 06:55

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

This would be perfect if they wanted Mears as well. Still, 2 out of 3 ain't bad.

11Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 10:29

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Fantastic if true. I think we should give them Mears for nothing if they take Mills and Andrews off our hands.

12Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 11:07

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Trouble is Oyston is as tight as a fishes ar$e and won't pay a transfer fee let alone wages. This is why other than kids Blackpool only sign players at the last chance saloon.

13Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 11:19

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Apparently Andrews is in talks with Blackpool.

14Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 11:39

xmiles

xmiles
Jay Jay Okocha
Jay Jay Okocha

Do we need to organise a whip round to pay his taxi fare or is one of us happy to give him a lift?

15Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 11:40

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I do hope there is some truth in this and it's not just a wind-up.

16Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 11:42

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

`Taxi fare`!!! Let them send a donkey!

17Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 13:20

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Barryjw wrote:`Taxi fare`!!! Let them send a donkey!

That's a fair comment- as we're sending them one in return

18Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 13:47

Norpig

Norpig
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

when we signed Andrews, i thought he would be a great player for us, how wrong can you be?

19Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 17:28

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Norpig wrote:when we signed Andrews, i thought he would be a great player for us, how wrong can you be?
I didn't. Thought we were 6 or 7 years too late for him. How right was I?

20Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Empty Re: Blackpool want Mills and Andrews Fri Jul 26 2013, 18:00

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

Getting shut of two of our biggest, overpaid liabilities in Mills & Andrews, this would really make my weekend, even though they are only likely to go on loan. With a bit of luck, Leeds might step up their interest in Mills again, so he should definitely be on his bike.

I always rated Paul Ince as a player, but what on earth he likes about Keith Andrews, I'll never know, If he manages to sign Andrews, this will be the third time he has signed him.

Even if Blackpool or Leeds are going to pay say just over half of Mills & Andrews wages, this should save us around 25K a week, money which can be spent on bringing in say Spearing and another decent player.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum