Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater?

+3
scottjames30
Hipster_Nebula
Natasha Whittam
7 posters

Which would you KEEP?

Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Vote_lcap76%Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Vote_rcap 76% [ 13 ]
Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Vote_lcap24%Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Vote_rcap 24% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 17

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Empty Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Wed Jul 31 2013, 13:43

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

We have two posters on here who don't support Bolton (ok, three if you count Hipster), namely Copper Dragon and Bolton Hater.

Both spout shite, but in completely different ways. One is vulgar and abusive, the other is way more subtle and pretends to be one of us.

I suspect Bolton Hater has already been banned, but for the sake of this thread which of the two would you prefer to keep?

2Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Empty Re: Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Wed Jul 31 2013, 13:45

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper because, well, he's a real person.

3Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Empty Re: Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Wed Jul 31 2013, 13:48

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Copper, he has said nice things about me and has invited me up to Burnley for roast beef, and to meet his family .

4Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Empty Re: Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Wed Jul 31 2013, 13:53

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

scottjames30 wrote:Copper, he has said nice things about me and has invited me up to Burnley for roast beef, and to meet his family .

He'll lock you up in a barn with his sheep, dingle fashion!

5Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Empty Re: Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Wed Jul 31 2013, 13:54

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I've voted for Bolton Hater.

6Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Empty Re: Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Wed Jul 31 2013, 13:55

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Oops forgot, and make you listen to duelling banjos 24/7!!

7Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Empty Re: Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Wed Jul 31 2013, 13:59

Copper Dragon

Copper Dragon
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Soul Kitchen wrote:Oops forgot, and make you listen to duelling banjos 24/7!!

It's a ukulele actually.

8Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Empty Re: Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Wed Jul 31 2013, 14:07

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Copper because, well, he's a real person.

+1

9Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Empty Re: Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Wed Jul 31 2013, 14:18

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'd like Copper to stay because he occasionally talks sense and is relatively diplomatic for someone whose family tree has no branches - and I'd like whoever writes Bolton Hater to get back in the saddle for the new season as we need someone to laugh at from time to time. Plus BH may even break his(?) own record for wrong predictions this season.

Another thing: there are only a handful of active users on this site so I don't get the point of threads which propose getting rid of some. I know that most sites are cliquey but f*** that - we should be welcoming the waifs and strays that stumble across this site if only to get a different opinion from time to time. If they turn out to be arseholes they can ban themselves.

10Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Empty Re: Copper Dragon or Bolton Hater? Wed Jul 31 2013, 15:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

CD, with that Formby job it's a yes from me.Wink 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum