Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

England v. Scotland

+8
scottjames30
BoltonTillIDie
Angry Dad
Michael Bolton
Hipster_Nebula
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
rammywhite
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21England v. Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: England v. Scotland Wed Aug 14 2013, 21:43

It was a quality header too. Fully deserved

22England v. Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: England v. Scotland Wed Aug 14 2013, 21:53

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Great match, ashame a few people have given up on their own country's football team.

23England v. Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: England v. Scotland Wed Aug 14 2013, 22:40

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I must admit i've not enjoyed an england game like that for quite a while, both teams going at it with 100% commitment.

Really pleased for Lambert, quality goal and unlucky not to get another.

24England v. Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: England v. Scotland Thu Aug 15 2013, 16:22

Good game last night, credit to Lambert for a great header.

The teams okay but I think we need a new centre back over Cahill, possibly Jones, Smalling or Caulker and also Hodgson needs to play a winger like Ox or Zaha over Cleverly. We don't have any special talents going forward but even the best teams in the world struggle with pace. A midfield of Gerrard and Wilshere is class, put Ox Rooney Walcott/Zaha in front of it with sturridge/Welbeck up front and I think we'll do fine.

Just hope we qualify for the world cup, it's not the same without a team to support.

25England v. Scotland - Page 2 Empty Re: England v. Scotland Thu Aug 15 2013, 20:02

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If Cahill gets done like he did last night against Miller when he is playing for Chelsea then Mourinho will have him shipped out of the door rapidly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum