Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did You Ever Skip School?

+4
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 14:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

My nephew skipped school last week to meet a girl from another school in town - my sister has gone mental and grounded him for all of March.

Personally I don't think this is a big deal, I often skipped school to spend the money I'd taken off the younger kids. Never did me any harm, I still got my PhD.

What about you, did you ever cut class?

2Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:03

just the once. i was about 15 and we had a big biology test which i knew i was going to fail miserably. when my mum dropped me off at school on the morning of the test i walked into bolton town centre instead. i'd love to say i did something exciting or daring, but i actually spent the majority of the day in bolton museum.

3Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:08

Never ever. Considered it many times but was too chicken.

4Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:10

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hardly ever went in my final year, was working in a garage.

5Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:12

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Hardly ever went in my final year, was working in a garage.

I'm truly amazed, I thought you'd skipped all of school.

6Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:13

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Very good Nat,

7Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:15

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

If you hadn't skipped off school Tasha, you'd be able to spell "off".

8Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:16

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

wanderlust wrote:If you hadn't skipped off school Tasha, you'd be able to spell "off".

Ye what he said you lezza

9Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:22

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I did skip it a few times so i could take my then girlfriend back to my house.

but other than that no

10Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:25

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Hipster_Nebula wrote:I did skip it a few times so i could take my then Boyfriend's back to my house.

but other than that no

11Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:27

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:If you hadn't skipped off school Tasha, you'd be able to spell "off".

I wrote "of" just as I meant too.

This is why I have a PhD and you don't.

12Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 15:28

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Penis head disorder.

13Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 16:11

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I am a pedantic twat and yet I won't go for the "too" bait, but I do have better qualifications than you as well as being way smarter. I know this because...well, because I'm way smarter than you. Probably richer and better looking to.

I'm afraid that a mere doctorate makes you a small fish in a big pond and my heightened senses suggest that you smell like one.

My Dad passed away some years ago, but if he hadn't he'd probably be able to whup your Dad, although in order to verify that you'd need to have known who your Dad was.

Oh, and my mate doesn't fancy you.

14Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Mon Mar 05 2012, 17:20

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

That was quite comprehensive, wanderlust! Very Happy

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

15Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 03:32

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

What subject was your PhD in, Nat? What was your thesis about? Which university was it awarded by? Just interested.

16Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 08:34

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Keegan wrote:That was quite comprehensive, wanderlust! Very Happy

...and not a little bitchy for which I apologise profusely (Natasha) I should know better but there's something about playground humour that I find irresistible. I shall go and flagellate myself with birch twigs to get it out of my system immediately.

17Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 09:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I did once and went to these playing fields near the the river irwell in salford.There was a pig slaughter house that was near and they dumped tons of pig sh1t near the river i needed to get across there was a big stone roughly half way.I figured id make it if i jumped on it,i landed on it and it slowly sunk up to my waist.I managed to get out but was covered in it,stupidly i decided to go to school the hot sun baked the sh1t hard and i walked like a robot as i went into class the stink was overpowering and the lady teacher barfed and girls were screaming.I was sent to the head i just told him it was an accident and he sent me home to get bathed and changed.I got back to school and got sent home for wearing jeans as i had no other school trousers. I never dodged again i figured it was not worth the hassle.

18Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 11:20

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:What subject was your PhD in, Nat? What was your thesis about? Which university was it awarded by? Just interested.

It's not true....

19Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 12:01

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Hipster_Nebula wrote:
largehat wrote:What subject was your PhD in, Nat? What was your thesis about? Which university was it awarded by? Just interested.

It's not true....

Maybe it is or maybe it isn't, but has it occurred to you I might enjoy reading the answer anyway?

20Did You Ever Skip School? Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 12:46

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:

It's not true....

I'm sick of your internet bullying. I'm grassing you up.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum