Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did You Ever Skip School?

+4
Hipster_Nebula
wanderlust
Mr Magoo
Natasha Whittam
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Did You Ever Skip School? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 12:47

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:What subject was your PhD in, Nat? What was your thesis about? Which university was it awarded by? Just interested.

As much as I would love to discuss my PhD, if I were to give you the details a crazy stalker would be able to track me down. I really don't want to arrive home one night to find Hipster trying on my underwear.

22Did You Ever Skip School? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 13:30

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:
largehat wrote:What subject was your PhD in, Nat? What was your thesis about? Which university was it awarded by? Just interested.

As much as I would love to discuss my PhD, if I were to give you the details a crazy stalker would be able to track me down. I really don't want to arrive home one night to find Hipster trying on my underwear.

Come on Nat, you don't have to be specific. Just tell us a bit about your original contribution to human knowledge.

23Did You Ever Skip School? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 17:09

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

It would bore you LH.

24Did You Ever Skip School? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 17:50

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:
Hipster_Nebula wrote:

It's not true....

Maybe it is or maybe it isn't, but has it occurred to you I might enjoy reading the answer anyway?

No it didn't occur to me. But now you've informed me, it has.

25Did You Ever Skip School? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 19:46

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Natasha Whittam wrote:It would bore you LH.

I am beginning to think there's a slight chance you aren't actually a PhD and you've realised you can't blag an academic wizard such as myself.

I have a genius level IQ, but I can actually prove it.

26Did You Ever Skip School? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 19:58

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

largehat wrote:

I am beginning to think there's a slight chance you aren't actually a PhD and you've realised you can't blag an academic wizard such as myself.

I have a genius level IQ, but I can actually prove it.

I don't like you doubting me but I can live with it. I think.

27Did You Ever Skip School? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 20:04

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

largehat wrote:I have a genius level IQ, but I can actually prove it.

So that's why you are called largehat!

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

28Did You Ever Skip School? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 20:07

largehat

largehat
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

I'm called largehat because such a sized hat would be required to cover my naked schlong.

29Did You Ever Skip School? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 20:37

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

I've heard the concept before, but I've only now gotten the true understanding of "too much information".

Did You Ever Skip School? - Page 2 Icon_eek

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

30Did You Ever Skip School? - Page 2 Empty Re: Did You Ever Skip School? Tue Mar 06 2012, 22:11

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I believe you Nat.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum