Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Whitless lost her touch?

+8
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
gloswhite
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 16:46

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Remember when not a day went by without a controversial thread from our own Natasha Whittam? We're lucky if we get a tired joke about David Ngog's goals tally these days.
There was a time I looked forward to seeing her column and doubt I'm the only one. These days, she obviously can't be arsed, and as she's plainly past her best anyway, I wonder if I give a shit either way.

How do you feel about Whittam being past her peak? Is it a great loss to the site?

2Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 16:54

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

You know what Doffcocker, sometimes things happen in your life that turn your world upside down. Coming onto a football forum suddenly becomes unimportant.

3Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 16:54

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Agreed, she's definitely had her day, her threads and comments used to be funny, she's finally got bored and Michael Bolton has tried to take over.

4Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 16:55

I'd been thinking a similar thing. I think it's the recent influx of genuine half wits to the site which make her 'controversial' opinion far more standard.

No longer can she cause a stir by claiming 'Dougie out' and the general we're shit, because half the posters really believe it. She also seems to have run out of general news topics to do, bit of a shame really she was good fun at times the way she wound people up.

5Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 17:16

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Maybe this thread will make her up her game

6Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 17:21

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

bwfc1874 wrote:I'd been thinking a similar thing. I think it's the recent influx of genuine half wits to the site which make her 'controversial' opinion far more standard.

I think you're a half wit, you come up with some proper brain dead posts some times.

7Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 17:45

What a blow for me. Crying or Very sad

8Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 18:10

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

bwfc1874 wrote:What a blow for me. Crying or Very sad
I wouldn't worry about it you still have a defining moment in your life when your bollox drop.

9Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 18:11

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

As for Nat, still the top dog on here! Wink 

10Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 19:40

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

I'm with SK on this. Nats one-liners and insightful comments about other posters views, failings or whatever, are still better than someone trying to start an argument/discussion on a 'controversial' topic. Nats still the dogs nuts as far as I'm concerned. As for the lack of responses, I'm sure she's looking for new material for her 'work'. Smile

11Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 19:42

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've not noticed a change in Nat like, can you give some examples ?

12Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 19:48

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Scott, I think Nat has changed a lot from a few years back, she even said it herself. She used to be able to turn a football forum into a full scale riot, people used to leave forums because of her. She has lost her touch, she seems a very different person nowadays. She looks a jaded figure. 

Nat - what has happened which turned your world upside down? 

The fact is Scott, I am the fucking daddy on this forum now.

13Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 19:53

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mike, I thought you were the daddy , until AD shut you up for a few days.

14Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 19:56

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Lets be honest keeping it going even this long is an achievement so fair play.

15Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:36

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:
Nat - what has happened which turned your world upside down? 
She has made me pregnant and she doesn't know what to do!!!!

Seriously,though, Nat has been quiet of late - maybe its teh duldrums playing out in reality from whats happening on teh pitch or something else, but Nat has changed recently.

16Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:37

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:Mike, I thought you were the daddy , until AD shut you up for a few days.

I didn't hear that Scott. Can you see Angry Dad posting today? No. Angry Dad and I had a chat over the phone this morning and he has seen sense and decided to leave the forum rather than get hurt. 

Angry Dad is a big man but he's out of shape. I would snap him in half and feed him to the ducks.

17Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:39

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Net's still going through the trauma of being dumped in her dreams by Nuge! Go easy on her and don't mention it!!

18Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:40

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Mike, I thought you were the daddy , until AD shut you up for a few days.

I didn't hear that Scott. Can you see Angry Dad posting today? No. Angry Dad and I had a chat over the phone this morning and he has seen sense and decided to leave the forum rather than get hurt. 

Angry Dad is a big man but he's out of shape. I would snap him in half and feed him to the ducks.
Well i'm promoting the fight, what ten words have you got for AD ?

19Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 20:44

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Ffs Mike, at twenty two stone of unfettered lard how can you call somebody out of shape? You need to cut down on the jellied eels and stick to babby's yeds!!Smile 

20Has Whitless lost her touch? Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 21:07

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I do not think she as, well she hadn't last night.:bow:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum