Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Has Whitless lost her touch?

+8
Hipster_Nebula
Michael Bolton
gloswhite
Soul Kitchen
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
doffcocker
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21Has Whitless lost her touch? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 21:27

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Soul Kitchen wrote:Ffs Mike, at twenty two stone of unfettered lard how can you call somebody out of shape? You need to cut down on the jellied eels and stick to babby's yeds!!Smile 
Soul, don't make me add you to my list of people to sort out when I do a whistle stop trip to Lancashire this week. I am coming to sort out yjohnny and Angry Dad, you are very close to being third on my list. Just watch yourself.

22Has Whitless lost her touch? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 22:03

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:Scott, I think Nat has changed a lot from a few years back, she even said it herself. She used to be able to turn a football forum into a full scale riot, people used to leave forums because of her. She has lost her touch, she seems a very different person nowadays. She looks a jaded figure. 

Nat - what has happened which turned your world upside down? 

The fact is Scott, I am the fucking daddy on this forum now.
You are not worthy to eat Natasha's shit you spineless blob of crap.

23Has Whitless lost her touch? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 22:09

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Shut your filthy mouth.

24Has Whitless lost her touch? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 22:17

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Michael Bolton wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Mike, I thought you were the daddy , until AD shut you up for a few days.

I didn't hear that Scott. Can you see Angry Dad posting today? No. Angry Dad and I had a chat over the phone this morning and he has seen sense and decided to leave the forum rather than get hurt. 

Angry Dad is a big man but he's out of shape. I would snap him in half and feed him to the ducks.
You blew it ladyboy, you did not talk to me you yellow piece of shit iv'e been in Bournemouth all weekend working and no pm from you tough guy, in my job i have to deal with some right assholes but to give them their due they have a go and they are tough guys mostly, but you mary you are something else, absolute joker DO NOT WASTE MY TIME AGAIN.

25Has Whitless lost her touch? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 22:18

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote: 

I can't tell you that, but rest assured it has been the worst thing that ever happened to me and my life is now a mess.

26Has Whitless lost her touch? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 22:20

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Natasha Whittam wrote:
Michael Bolton wrote: 

I can't tell you that, but rest assured it has been the worst thing that ever happened to me and my life is now a mess.
Oh I am sorry to hear that Nat. Take care.

27Has Whitless lost her touch? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 22:25

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Nat as your boyfriend posted pics on facebook, of you in the shower with your cock out.

28Has Whitless lost her touch? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Sun Sep 08 2013, 22:43

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mr Magoo wrote:Nat as your boyfriend posted pics on facebook, of you in the shower with your cock out.
What a Face 

29Has Whitless lost her touch? - Page 2 Empty Re: Has Whitless lost her touch? Mon Sep 09 2013, 07:05

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Michael Bolton wrote:
Soul Kitchen wrote:Ffs Mike, at twenty two stone of unfettered lard how can you call somebody out of shape? You need to cut down on the jellied eels and stick to babby's yeds!!Smile 
Soul, don't make me add you to my list of people to sort out when I do a whistle stop trip to Lancashire this week. I am coming to sort out yjohnny and Angry Dad, you are very close to being third on my list. Just watch yourself.
You'll have to get on a plane to catch me this week Mike! Very Happy 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum