Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

If we lose on Saturday...

+9
Natasha Whittam
Barryjw
Soul Kitchen
Reebok Trotter
aaron_bwfc
Whitesince63
Angry Dad
wanderlust
scottjames30
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

If we get beat, which one of these will you do.

If we lose on Saturday... Vote_lcap4%If we lose on Saturday... Vote_rcap 4% [ 1 ]
If we lose on Saturday... Vote_lcap13%If we lose on Saturday... Vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
If we lose on Saturday... Vote_lcap13%If we lose on Saturday... Vote_rcap 13% [ 3 ]
If we lose on Saturday... Vote_lcap17%If we lose on Saturday... Vote_rcap 17% [ 4 ]
If we lose on Saturday... Vote_lcap26%If we lose on Saturday... Vote_rcap 26% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1If we lose on Saturday... Empty If we lose on Saturday... Thu Sep 12 2013, 08:01

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

What will your reaction be ?

I'm used to not winning now, so it'll just be another Saturday afternoon .

2If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Thu Sep 12 2013, 08:08

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Depends entirely on the performance. If we play better than we have been doing, I'll be satisfied we're moving in the right direction for now, regardless of the result.
However, if it's another error-strewn capitulation despite the changes, it will be looking grim and my weekend will be ruined.
We desperately need to play better this weekend if only to give hope that the results will start to go our way eventually.

3If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Thu Sep 12 2013, 10:21

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I still can't believe we went down.

4If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Thu Sep 12 2013, 19:03

Whitesince63

Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I think we're all pretty much punch drunk from all the rubbish we've had to endure for nearly 5 years now so yet another defeat won't really matter that much. It's just another rung on the down ladder and until a major change is effected it isn't going to improve.

5If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Thu Sep 12 2013, 20:10

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

As much as I hate seeing managers sacked if we got our arses handed to us on a plate against Leeds then I feel it's time for a change of manager.

If we only pick up 4/5 points this month then he should be sacked too.

Thought they are just my opinions.

6If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Thu Sep 12 2013, 20:12

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Freedman knows this could be his last game, i expect a 100% improvement .

7If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Thu Sep 12 2013, 20:44

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

.... I'll look forward to the Derby game on Tuesday night.

8If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Thu Sep 12 2013, 23:23

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

And I won't look forward to any game cos I'm on my jollies!!

9If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Fri Sep 13 2013, 10:43

Barryjw

Barryjw
Nicolas Anelka
Nicolas Anelka

Said it before. If we can't afford the cash for deadline/loan signings we certainly can't afford the millions paying up Dougie's and his legion of helpers contracts. Dougie is here long term through thick and thin.

10If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Fri Sep 13 2013, 12:52

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Barryjw wrote:Said it before. If we can't afford the cash for deadline/loan signings we certainly can't afford the millions paying up Dougie's and his legion of helpers contracts. Dougie is here long term through thick and thin.
Couldn't we demote him and put Tony Kelly in charge?

11If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Fri Sep 13 2013, 13:10

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

If the board want to get rid of a manager they will, no matter how much debt we are in.

12If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Fri Sep 13 2013, 14:00

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

And get who Aaron.

considering you said you would sack DF if we lose

13If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Fri Sep 13 2013, 14:09

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

I said if we didn't get more than 4/5 points from the games this month then I reckon he should go IMO.

As for who I would get, i'd prefer someone who knows this league with a bit of experience of this league and has proven success.

14If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Fri Sep 13 2013, 14:20

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

Coyle, Dowie or Aidy Boothroyd it is then!

15If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Fri Sep 13 2013, 15:04

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I voted don't care anymore. I don't know why I don't care. I still think promotion is within our reach. All I know is when we lose, I'm over it by 6pm. Except against Blackburn. That was more 7.30.

16If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Fri Sep 13 2013, 15:05

MartinBWFC

MartinBWFC
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Or Roberto Di Mateo.

17If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Fri Sep 13 2013, 15:05

wanderlust

wanderlust
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Are we just incapable of hanging on to a manager for a few seasons whilst we rebuild and get the bleeding finances sorted out or are we cursed with eternally going around in circles?

Everybody is focussed on the short term results as if there is some kind of magic wand that will make everything wonderful again and nobody has the patience to stick with a medium term plan that involves building new foundations.

Can't say if Dougie has the best plan or not, but if we don't give it time to come to fruition we'll never know and we'll be back to square one with the next man with a glittery plan.

I'd really like us to start rebuilding the club now having witnessed so much instability over the last few years. Anything but going back to the drawing board yet again FFS!

18If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Fri Sep 13 2013, 15:31

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Here here.

instant success is a must nowadays for fans.

stems from seeing all the foreign owners throwing their cash around.

19If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Fri Sep 13 2013, 16:26

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

wanderlust wrote:Are we just incapable of hanging on to a manager for a few seasons whilst we rebuild and get the bleeding finances sorted out or are we cursed with eternally going around in circles?

Everybody is focussed on the short term results as if there is some kind of magic wand that will make everything wonderful again and nobody has the patience to stick with a medium term plan that involves building new foundations.

Can't say if Dougie has the best plan or not, but if we don't give it time to come to fruition we'll never know and we'll be back to square one with the next man with a glittery plan.

I'd really like us to start rebuilding the club now having witnessed so much instability over the last few years. Anything but going back to the drawing board yet again FFS!

Yeah, but you're assuming that by giving someone a few seasons the results will eventually come. We could just as easily have three seasons of defeat after defeat and end up in League 2.

If someone is a managerial muppet the longer you give them the more they will fuck up the club, a la Mr Coyle.

20If we lose on Saturday... Empty Re: If we lose on Saturday... Fri Sep 13 2013, 16:46

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The opposite assumption is by sacking manager after manager you'll fly up the table.

but Blackburn have proven that works by beating us in one game and their fantastic season last.

So there is that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Reply to topic

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum