Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy Birthday Chris Amos!

+6
doffcocker
Natasha Whittam
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
bwfc71
Sluffy
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Sun Sep 15 2013, 19:46

Sluffy

Sluffy
Admin

bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Is it your birthday too chris ?

You might be twins.
Yep! 42 years young today, although I still think I am only 21 sometimes!!!
Have a good one Dutchy!

:drink: 

2Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:03

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Sluffy wrote:
bwfc71 wrote:
scottjames30 wrote:Is it your birthday too chris ?

You might be twins.
Yep!  42 years young today, although I still think I am only 21 sometimes!!!
Have a good one Dutchy!

:drink: 
Been in the Farmers Arms, Darcy Lever, for some of the day and now just recouperating for work in the morning - and then off to the Belgian and Dutch offices on Wednesday (party in A-dam next weekend with a few days off :-) )

Actually whilst I am here I need to do a shameless plug for a great new venture for a friend of mine (I have known since school and we were both in Holland at the same time) and is also a great Bolton fan.

If you are travelling through or want somewhere decent to eat or drink then try the Alston Arms in Longridge.

http://www.garstangcourier.co.uk/news/going-dutch-at-alston-but-with-a-big-difference-1-6000570

3Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:19

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Pass the duchy on the left hand side. :birthday: 

4Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:27

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

happy bIRtHDAy

5Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:28

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I'm pretty sure this is his second birthday this year.

Attention seeker.

6Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:29

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Happy Birthday Chris.

7Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Sun Sep 15 2013, 20:38

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Natasha Whittam wrote:I'm pretty sure this is his second birthday this year.

Attention seeker.
Isn't it your 40th next year - considering how many years you were 30?
Laughing 

:drinks: 

8Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:16

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Happy Birthday you BUMMER:party: :drinks:

9Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Sun Sep 15 2013, 21:42

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Cheers comrades - one and all. Hope the next 12 months are at least just as good as the last 12 months and the success for everyone, including the club itself, is paramount.

10Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Sun Sep 15 2013, 23:38

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

Happy birthday you crazy old bastard. Very Happy :birthday: 

11Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Mon Sep 16 2013, 19:08

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

aaron_bwfc wrote:Happy birthday you crazy old bastard. Very Happy :birthday: 
I am not crazy just mentally challenged!!!!

12Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Mon Sep 16 2013, 19:40

Keegan

Keegan
Admin

Hope you had a good one, Chris! geek

https://forum.boltonnuts.co.uk

13Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Tue Sep 17 2013, 18:44

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Apologies for the delay Chris, hope you had a good one.

14Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Tue Sep 17 2013, 18:52

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

Did you get stuck on your stannah stair lift Glos.:biggrin:

15Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Tue Sep 17 2013, 19:30

Does the woman with glasses and rides a motorbike still work at the farmers? Or was it the one a bit further up. She was my boss at stolen from Ivor.

16Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Tue Sep 17 2013, 21:20

bwfc71

bwfc71
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

Glos & Keegan - not bad , a restful weekend but the partying begins on thursday evening in Amsterdam. Working in Brussels tomorrow and Amsterdam on thursday so took the oppotunity to take a couple of days off and party whilst I am there :-)

y2j - not sure as I don't go in that often - once in a blue moon. Whe you say furth up, don't you mean further down with teh Lever Arms, Volunteer and Lever Bridge all within walking dustance.

17Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Tue Sep 17 2013, 22:15

The was one right opposite hacken lane which I think the farmers is. Then if you turn right it is on the left as you go up.

18Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Chris Amos! Thu Sep 19 2013, 21:01

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

Mr Magoo wrote:Did you get stuck on your stannah stair lift Glos.:biggrin:
Tosspot ! I told you to keep that quiet, and I wouldn't mention your dog fetish.   Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum