Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Can I Wear A Crash Helmet In Court?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can I Wear A Crash Helmet In Court? Empty Can I Wear A Crash Helmet In Court? Tue Sep 17 2013, 09:40

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/search/news/?q=Muslim%20woman%20won't%20remove%20veil%20in%20court

Wtf is going on here? Up in court and refuses to reveal her veil, shouldn't have been up to mischief in the first place!!
These folk are beginning to seriously piss me off. If they don't want to live by the rules in our country then see Dr Who to ship them back to the dark ages.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They should make it law that ALL Muslim women should have to wear them at all times in public places. That would soon make them change their tune. As far as I am concerned the Burka and Niqab are garments of repression against women. They probably don't really like wearing them but they do it simply out of bloody mindedness to be awkward and push the boundaries.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

But she's removing it to give evidence.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Hipster_Nebula wrote:But she's removing it to give evidence.
And I should bloody well think so!

Angry Dad

Angry Dad
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I can see why their men force them to cover up, they are not the prettiest women are they.
Full marks to france for banning them.

It's not a religious obligation for Muslim women to wear veils, it's just a cultural thing and to be honest I think a lot of them do it to make a political statement more than anything else.

I think making everybody have their faces visible when in court would make perfect sense, but at least she's being forced to remove it to give evidence.

gloswhite

gloswhite
Guðni Bergsson
Guðni Bergsson

The girl leading the tour when I was in Mostar a couple of weeks ago, tall, blonde, 30 ish, looked, and behaved just like any typical Western woman. Quite a few of us were surprised when she told us she was a Muslim. When I spoke to her about how Westernised she was, she said all the girls were like that and she didn't believe it was necessary to pray 5 times a day, as it was a private thing. She also said that the wearing of the veils, etc, that they do in the UK, is not laid down by any law, and she thought people were merely making statements, which, in her mind, we not necessary.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Angry Dad wrote: they are not the prettiest women are they.
Can I Wear A Crash Helmet In Court? 28krkls

Not all of them AD.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Can I Wear A Crash Helmet In Court? 2h5qwl0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum