Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Is Mourinho the right man for Chelsea?

+6
Natasha Whittam
Hip Priest
aaron_bwfc
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Michael Bolton
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

As a Chelsea fan I was so excited to see Jose back at the Bridge, but they have been shocking so far this season. They were terrible at United despite getting a draw. They lost at Everton which was poor and last night against Basel they were terrible.

I don't understand why he doesn't like Mata. Mata was superb last season. Mata was Chelsea's best player last season and very popular member of the team, I don't think it goes down well with other players if he is being treated harshly. 
I also don't understand why he let Lukaku go out on loan when he clearly doesn't like Ba or Torres and Eto'o is past it. I thought Mourinho liked a big powerful centre forward like Drogba. 
I don't understand the signings of Schurle and Willian. Yeah they are both very good but with Oscar, Hazard, Mata, Ramires, Lampard, De Bruyne, Mikel, etc., did they really need them? 
I personally get the feeling from Mourinho's body language that he doesn't really look very happy being back at Chelsea which is a shame. I seriously would bet on him leaving this season at some point.
What do others think about is Mourinho the right man for Chelsea?

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

No, he's old fashioned .

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Four games without a win for Chelsea. Special once.

aaron_bwfc

aaron_bwfc

They do say you should never go back....however i'd make an exception if BSA came back to bolton. Very Happy 

Hip Priest

Hip Priest
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

If things carry on as they are Roman will get shut. No two ways,it's how he operates.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

The modern way to manage these days is to buy in as many players as you can and try different variations until you stumble on one that works.

Long gone are the days of trying to improve the players you already have.

rammywhite

rammywhite
Frank Worthington
Frank Worthington

Who cares? We've got enough problems of our own at the Reebok

Soul Kitchen

Soul Kitchen
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

rammywhite wrote:Who cares? We've got enough problems of our own at the Reebok
:agree: 

Who gives a flying about a bunch of Cockney communists?
Is David Moyes good for the scum?  Again who gives one?

:COYW: 

That's all I'm bothered about!!

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

I hope Mourinho is the man. Me and my mate have put a few quid on an each way accumulator for all 5 divisions.

Chelsea
Bolton (nailed on)
Wolves
Chesterfield
Luton.

If they all win their respective leagues, we'll win £56K Cool

Unlucky cw.

Culcheth_White

Culcheth_White
Andy Walker
Andy Walker

y2johnny wrote:Unlucky cw.
It's a marathon not a sprint!

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I've heard that if he doesn't win his next game he's out, and AVB is coming back.

doffcocker

doffcocker
Ivan Campo
Ivan Campo

I think people make a fuss over nothing.

Look at the racket over Moyes a few weeks ago with United making "their worst start for five years" after playing Swansea, Chelsea and Liverpool.

Early days yet.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

scottjames30 wrote:I've heard that if he doesn't win his next game he's out, and AVB is coming back.
lol, who did you hear that from? Mourinho will get time but I don't think he is doing himself any favours by outcasting Mata and sending Lukaku out on loan. Lukaku IMO is Chelsea's best striker now. Eto'o looks past it. Torres - well I don't know what happened to him, he was unreal when at Atletico and in his first 2 seasons at Liverpool. And Ba, I wouldn't have him at Bolton.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

No Mata or Luiz in Chelsea's squad this evening, blimey. He is playing a risky game freezing out key players like them.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Michael Bolton wrote:No Mata or Luiz in Chelsea's squad this evening, blimey. He is playing a risky game freezing out key players like them.
Totally bizarre. Sending Lukaku out on loan is baffling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum