Bolton Wanderers Football Club Fan Forum for all BWFC Supporters.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Do you think Mourinho will return to Chelsea this summer?

+6
BoltonTillIDie
Reebok Trotter
scottjames30
Boggersbelief
Natasha Whittam
Michael Bolton
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Is Mourinho coming back to Chelsea this summer?

Do you think Mourinho will return to Chelsea this summer? Vote_lcap54%Do you think Mourinho will return to Chelsea this summer? Vote_rcap 54% [ 7 ]
Do you think Mourinho will return to Chelsea this summer? Vote_lcap46%Do you think Mourinho will return to Chelsea this summer? Vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

I personally am really hoping Mourinho comes back to the Premier League, I think he is such a fantastic character and a top manager, it would be good for the Premier League to have him back.
There is so much talk that he is leaving Madrid this summer and you can tell he doesn't get on well with some key players there such as Ramos, Pepe and Casillas. Strange really as at Chelsea the players loved him.
Do you think he will come back to Chelsea this summer? I think he will.

Natasha Whittam

Natasha Whittam
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I agree, and I hope we're right. Top bloke.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

He'll definitely be Chelsea manager by the time they visit us for the first game of next season.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I think he will.

Top man manager.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Absolute bollocks. Mourinho is no mug. Why the fcuk would he EVER want to work under Abramovich again? I think he is waiting for Fergie or Wenger to retire.

The Chelsea players ( Lampard, Terry and Cech ) might want him back, but he will have to rebuild the team from scratch with Roman poking his Russian hooter in. He had to buy Schevchenko against his wishes so I just don't see Mourinho as Chelsea's second coming.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

RT - you absolute twerp. Mourinho loved Chelsea and knows if he gets sacked he will get like a £20m pay off again. Chelsea have some cracking players - Cole, Mata, Hazard, Oscar, JT, Ramires, Essien, etc so its hardly building from scratch. He will need to spend some money to improve them mind but if Abramovich is wanting Mourinho back he will have to tempt him with money to spend. Chelsea have been in decline since Mourinho left, he is the perfect man for them.
I am not sure who else there is, they have gone through so many managers in recent years.
But Mourinho would love to go back there.

Boggersbelief

Boggersbelief
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reebok Trotter wrote:Absolute bollocks. Mourinho is no mug. Why the fcuk would he EVER want to work under Abramovich again? I think he is waiting for Fergie or Wenger to retire.

The Chelsea players ( Lampard, Terry and Cech ) might want him back, but he will have to rebuild the team from scratch with Roman poking his Russian hooter in. He had to buy Schevchenko against his wishes so I just don't see Mourinho as Chelsea's second coming.

I don't think Chelsea need much rebuilding tbh. Splash the cash on a goalscorer (Falcao/Cavani/lewandowski) to play infront of hazard, mata and ramires! That is a title winning attack.

BoltonTillIDie

BoltonTillIDie
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

I hope he does...he is a great character and a good manager. I remember him naming Barcelona's team so confidently and got it right.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Chelsea need to ditch Torres I'm afraid, not worked out.

If they pick up that polish dude or Kavani (sp) they'll be looking tasty.

Could do with a new CB too to replace JT who is well past it.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

It is funny how large sections of the Italian and Spanish media don't like Mourinho, it shows the mentality of a lot of people because they don't understand him and get offended by his arrogance and antics but people really get him in England and like his arrogance and antics. He loves the British press, he was always laughing at press conferences, I think he really does love English football.
Can you imagine the Chelsea fans if they get him, they will be over the moon.

Hipster_Nebula

Hipster_Nebula
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

They'll love him until he can't get them a trophy.

football is fickle, if he comes back and they're 4th again he won't last long.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:Chelsea need to ditch Torres I'm afraid, not worked out.

If they pick up that polish dude or Kavani (sp) they'll be looking tasty.

Could do with a new CB too to replace JT who is well past it.

Torres has not only been disappointing but he has been a disgrace at Chelsea. He hardly even tries yet he is paid an absolute fortune. His body language, his lack of effort, his clear unhappiness there, its bizarre.
They do need to ditch him, I think Athletico Madrid would be willing to take £30m and Torres for Falcao which would be a good deal for both.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Hipster_Nebula wrote:They'll love him until he can't get them a trophy.

football is fickle, if he comes back and they're 4th again he won't last long.

Mourinho is like me, a winner, everywhere he goes he wins trophies.

Mr Magoo

Mr Magoo
Youri Djorkaeff
Youri Djorkaeff

I would say he aint going to Chelsea, only my opinion.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Mourinho has it all to do tonight, he needs to go all out attack and hope Camp Chris is on fire.

Reebok Trotter

Reebok Trotter
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Reported on the news today that Mourinho told the Dortmund coach that he is leaving Madrid at the end of the season to go back to Chelsea. Mourinho has subsequently denied it but that is probably because he doesn't want to piss Rafa off with the Europa League and a Championship spot still to play for.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Why did the Dortmund coach tell everyone though, unless he's playing mind games.

And why would Jose tell him ?

Jamster26

Jamster26
Tony Kelly
Tony Kelly

I can see him returning back there to be honest. I imagine he and Abrahamovic will have some serious discussions beforehand though.

scottjames30

scottjames30
Nat Lofthouse
Nat Lofthouse

Abrahamovic is ruthless, he will probably sack him within six weeks.

Michael Bolton

Michael Bolton
El Hadji Diouf
El Hadji Diouf

Did anyone see the Mourinho interview after the game? What's his face asked him "Maybe next season with Real?" and he Jose said "Maybe not".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum